Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I may finish 1st season by tmrw😆I couldnt watch it frm past 4-5 days nd i m watching an ongoing kdrama side by side as well😆
Baprey😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I may finish 1st season by tmrw😆I couldnt watch it frm past 4-5 days nd i m watching an ongoing kdrama side by side as well😆
Baprey😲
Originally posted by: hasini009
jo maine bola wo try kiya ki nahi?
i am too afraid that i wont be able to sign back in😭
Congratulations to all those who won! ⭐️
The Sigs are awesome 😳
Love,
Stuti
Kdrama ep comes on weekends only but 7 ep already came nd i watched 3 yet😆But their duration is abt 1h20 mins so i watch only 1per day
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I had samosa's again today
but it was so spicy my nose was burning😆
for lunch i had this

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Congratulations to all those who won! ⭐️
The Sigs are awesome 😳
Love,
Stuti
Thanks
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
Congratulations to all those who won! ⭐️
The Sigs are awesome 😳
Love,
Stuti
Thank you😃
Wrestling involves entertainment & drama, so it makes it a TV show. 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 thats not a show thats sports na
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Kdrama ep comes on weekends only but 7 ep already came nd i watched 3 yet😆But their duration is abt 1h20 mins so i watch only 1per day
Thats good🤣 which kdrama is it
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Wrestling involves entertainment & drama, so it makes it a TV show. 😆
🤣 okay as u say😆