OMG I just came back from a relaxing yoga session to WHAT DID MY EYES JUST SEE 😵😲🤓
Mr Cheelu Sir, tomorrow's content better be worth it, is all I'm saying 😒🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
OMG I just came back from a relaxing yoga session to WHAT DID MY EYES JUST SEE 😵😲🤓
Mr Cheelu Sir, tomorrow's content better be worth it, is all I'm saying 😒🤣
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
OMG I just came back from a relaxing yoga session to WHAT DID MY EYES JUST SEE 😵😲🤓
Mr Cheelu Sir, tomorrow's content better be worth it, is all I'm saying 😒🤣
Yeah after this we deserve some good SharBhi Content.
No i don't want
HAUUUUUU CHUDDI BABA MIGHT BE OFFENDED 😲
CHUDDI BABA IGNORE THIS NAADAN BACHI PLZ 😭
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
OMG I just came back from a relaxing yoga session to WHAT DID MY EYES JUST SEE 😵😲🤓
Mr Cheelu Sir, tomorrow's content better be worth it, is all I'm saying 😒🤣
An EVEN more relaxing picture because we DONT want to offend Chuddi baba do we 😡
Chuddi baba please ignore any comments that you think might be rude 😡 we ALL have FULL faith in the content that you will provide
I was just shocked, is all 😳 I have full faith in my CB (chuddi baba/cheelu baby 😆)
HAUUUUUU CHUDDI BABA MIGHT BE OFFENDED 😲
CHUDDI BABA IGNORE THIS NAADAN BACHI PLZ 😭
😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: RaniZelda
I was just shocked, is all 😳 I have full faith in my CB (chuddi baba/cheelu baby 😆)
CB rocked
We get Shocked
So firstly I know we are content and bhukkads for our babies but these lot are the creme de la creme of bhukkads. They just post these things like they are the reason we have this. If that’s the case I now say PROVE it.