Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I had samosa's again today
Wow
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I had samosa's again today
Wow
I am good how are you? Day gng good too
I'm good too 😎Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good how are you? Day gng good too
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'm good too 😎
Good to hear😎 u missed all the fun though
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hola..i m back😎
Hola 🤗
I was catching up with my Fav TV shows.Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Good to hear😎 u missed all the fun though
I'm gona spend next couple of days catching up now. 😆
Hi RashiOriginally posted by: Ariyatogether
Hola..i m back😎
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I was catching up with my Fav TV shows.
I'm gona spend next couple of days catching up now. 😆
Oho nice which shows?
Gng good how was ur day?