Originally posted by: GK3DNG2W3WINDYRC
Of course! She is an illustrious student remember 😆
Shaurya jaisa acha teacher ho, toh koi bhi ek din mein seekh jayega 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: GK3DNG2W3WINDYRC
Of course! She is an illustrious student remember 😆
Shaurya jaisa acha teacher ho, toh koi bhi ek din mein seekh jayega 😆
hi Sakshi!! I'm Juwi!Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Hi 😆
I'm Sakshi
If you guys don't mind can I know your names ?😅
It'd be lil weird to interact without knowing names 😆
Cause I just joined this forum 😅
Thanks 😅😆
main toh opposite hoon. pura din main toh usse stare karogi. kuch nai seekne wali hoon main.Shaurya jaisa acha teacher ho, toh koi bhi ek din mein seekh jayega 😆
Originally posted by: JD3YC72BIJIHKMQV
The chai has officially got into your system and acting on your neurons 😆
I think I should sleep but I am enjoying this so much so ...🤣
Shaurya jaisa acha teacher ho, toh koi bhi ek din mein seekh jayega 😆
Uska teaching method yaad hai na. Meri aankho mei dekho....🤣🤣
Originally posted by: infinitie
Right! She doesn't even give an exam until she fully understands the material 🤣
I don't know about the episode and its already struck 12 in India and this is definitely turning out to be a tharki Thursday 🤣
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Piece of art! 🤣
LOL I feel like he meant to say piece of work but then mann ki awaaz came out and he said piece of art instead🤣
Originally posted by: Akanksha29100
I think I should sleep but I am enjoying this so much so ...🤣
Me too! I have classes in the morning 😆
Originally posted by: ashwariya_98
Uska teaching method yaad hai na. Meri aankho mei dekho....🤣🤣
baki kaam woh karega ...all you need to do is look in his eyes 😆
main toh opposite hoon. pura din main toh usse stare karogi. kuch nai seekne wali hoon main.
that's the lesson though! that's what shaurya will teach anokhi 😆