As i sign out, I am really feeling this particular meme. This is me most nights too.🥱
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeciPirWxB/?igshid=f5in6tas56hd
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
As i sign out, I am really feeling this particular meme. This is me most nights too.🥱
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeciPirWxB/?igshid=f5in6tas56hd
Nikki 🤗

hang in there.
Also am off for a bit...have a yoga class. See ya!
Today’s instalment:

Originally posted by: nikki.171
As i sign out, I am really feeling this particular meme. This is me most nights too.🥱
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMeciPirWxB/?igshid=f5in6tas56hd
Miss you already 🤗
Also, me is sleepy too. I can't type now. Everything is bkurry!;! Gn❤️❤️
All that vodka seems to be hitting me now. Thank god for voice typing.
Karmic justice. Even i wouldn't mind waiting a few days for poster, if it means that the timing is just right.
Main bol bol ke thak gyi. Bbye!!
Also, me is sleepy too. I can't type now. Everything is bkurry!;! Gn❤️❤️
All that vodka seems to be hitting me now. Thank god for voice typing.
Karmic justice. Even i wouldn't mind waiting a few days for poster, if it means that the timing is just right.
Main bol bol ke thak gyi. Bbye!!
Night Dhairya 🤗 hope the hangover is tolerable tomorrow!!
Next instalment can be tiger if you want 🤣
Next instalment can be tiger if you want 🤣
No i don't want