Abhi tak to Sarcastic baatvkoi hui nahi 🤷♂️
Infact u jealo that on my request she agreed not once but twice 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Abhi tak to Sarcastic baatvkoi hui nahi 🤷♂️
Infact u jealo that on my request she agreed not once but twice 😏
Shreya why dont you give us a demo sheep round while we wait for results😆 maybe give the winner an award or some bonus points🤣
Radiant aur Hasini Ko same award kya mila inke mannn ke wires connect hogye 😂
Award milne se wires connect nahi hua. Wires connect hone se Award mila. ye aap kya samjhoge Zeal mo....something something 😎🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Zeal is it some talent you have or is it that everyone wants to roast you?
How can people roast a shaana person?
That's y I was saying I didn't deserve it 🤷♂️
Abhi tak to Sarcastic baatvkoi hui nahi 🤷♂️
Infact u jealo that on my request she agreed not once but twice 😏
See Zeal let's be clear
Alexia Wilson never gets jealous
It's others who are jealous of her
And dusri baat don't try to come between Senior and her Junior
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Wires connected Pehle se the 👀
Tumne Kabhi notice nhi Kiya 🙄
Sharpen your observational skills 😆
wo kiya hota toh aaj Holmes Award mil jaate😈🤣
How can people roast a shaana person?
That's y I was saying I didn't deserve it 🤷♂️
I feel bad for Jim
But all villains get roasted
Originally posted by: hasini009
Award milne se wires connect nahi hua. Wires connect hone se Award mila. ye aap kya samjhoge Zeal mo....something something 😎🤣
Zeal ko isilye Holmes award nhi mila 🤣
Basic observational skills hi nahi hai 🤷😎
Originally posted by: hasini009
wo kiya hota toh aaj Holmes Award mil jaate😈🤣
I said the same thing lol 🤣
Enough of roasting today
* tom leaving home gif*