Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Itni badi Misunderstanding😲I think we should bring it to Shreya's notice so she can clear it😆
Yup
Minionite I'm hurt
Plz look into this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Itni badi Misunderstanding😲I think we should bring it to Shreya's notice so she can clear it😆
Yup
Minionite I'm hurt
Plz look into this
He wont be hurt haina Zeal😆
Dagabaaz re DagabaazOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
tum bhi dhokebaaz😈
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Just caught up with the awards!! Congratulations WD, Shibani, KIffs, Zeal, Hasini, Soni, Nina, Sakshi & Nita 🥳
The siggies are wonderful.. amazing job Proteeti
Thanks to anyone who nominated me for the 1 category, I was nominated in. ❤️
I just had samosa chaat
This looks like fun
I am up for this
Radiant aur Hasini Ko same award kya mila inke mannn ke wires connect hogye 😂
Wires connected Pehle se the 👀
Tumne Kabhi notice nhi Kiya 🙄
Sharpen your observational skills 😆
Zeal is it some talent you have or is it that everyone wants to roast you?
SENIOR!!
I want some entertainment...
Please<3
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Zeal is it some talent you have or is it that everyone wants to roast you?
i guess he provokes them