He assumes it is RaniSa
But where that video USB is it with RaniSa or in Veer room
Originally posted by: caller123
That's the point. I doubt even whether Veer knows the whole truth.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He assumes it is RaniSa
But where that video USB is it with RaniSa or in Veer room
Originally posted by: caller123
That's the point. I doubt even whether Veer knows the whole truth.
What were those days
We had
Tunes (Disha) with her FF
Caller (you) with her symbolism
I used to always remember you both together as Caller TUNES of ABTA heart
N very few of us waiting for a shoulder to cry on or hug in merry times
Now we are loaded that pages are flying
Hahaha. So I Shaila was VeeRani pre-wedding planner ? Kate I am honoured
Originally posted by: caller123
Same here. So I missed pre wedding scenes. I watched here and there and some Shaila told.