Ya koi Shak mei paise nahi kharcha karne wali😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ya koi Shak mei paise nahi kharcha karne wali😆
Originally posted by: pyaar2012
Just watched the episode. Yeh Dadi toh 😳
Aryan called Riddhima a bitch??Wow! I mean tv ka hangover utra nhi mera...I was 😲😲...
Aj ka episode bada mast tha! So they have started utilizing the side character and shuruyat Aryan and Dadi se hui hai.
Ek slap padta agar Vansh ke samne bolta
Read the updates so dadiji what about Ishani why she is still alive she was pregnant before marriage is it not khandaan ki ijjat or only diamonds dambook are khandaan ki Maan maryada
Originally posted by: rachufan
Ek slap padta agar Vansh ke samne bolta
vansh ko hi bola vo bhi kaan k pas ...
vansh ne bas coller pakda
Originally posted by: ShreyaThought47
vansh ko hi bola vo bhi kaan k pas ...
vansh ne bas coller pakda
Whatttttt he called in front of him wow tab to Vansh is great 🤣
Should I ship Siya and Vyom? 👀
#epi219
I don't understand this khaandhaani diamond... The same diamond which Vansh wanted to sell it Chang before two weeks all of the sudden became khaandhaani🤓one. As far as I could remember, to get the diamond vansh spent his half of the property right🤔.
Yes, maybe he will be the reason for Sia to flip like daadi😆
I know ur very curious about this
Start shipping that now!
Get the couple name out soon now