Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Very nice chapter 

update soon

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update 

But what is stopping them to fall in love 🥰 

Please update soon 

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wow...I wish we could see this level of maturity in actual serial between Sairat and samkhi...!!! Very nicely written...but please update next part soon...can’t wait for it... thank you so much for update...👍🏻

Ninabarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A beautiful update dear author 🤩🤩🤩. I really love how both couples are opening up to their respective partners without tip toeing around each other or brushing their concerns under the carpet.  But as a Sairat lover, Sairat moments are the highlight of the story for me 😍.

A great job done dear author. Waiting for the next update.

Happy Writing ❤

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

It was a really wonderful chapter. Update soon.

MeDHellsAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi guys. 

I am back with another part. 

Before you read the update let me tell you some things. 

1. The places mentioned in the update are totally googled one I have never been there so if there is anything which is not true so bear with it. 

2. I want to finish the whole Ladakh trip in this update but it was getting too long for me so i split it into two or max three parts. 

3. There is not Virakhi in this update, in next update you will get there moments too. 

4. I am very busy because of which I am not able to reply to your comments but I read them all and try to fulfill wishes if there are any. 

5. Last but not the least a big thank you hug to one and all for loving this story so much. Thank you❤️

Part 6(a) 

‘So, kaha chalna hai Sai?’ Virat asked as they got out of the hotel after having breakfast.

Sai asked ‘Options do’

Virat replied ‘Maine search kia tha and I found some options like trekking, Skiing, River Rafting, Cycling, Market.’

Sai thought ‘Skiing or river rafting toh nahi. I am too scared.’ Cycling and the market will be good, she voiced out.

Virat’s face fell hearing that ‘River rafting nahi? I mean hum chal sakte hai vaha’

Sai gave an excuse ‘nahii. Maza nahi ayega or time bhi zada lagega. Why don’t we go to cycling haseen wadiyon mein’ 

Virat spoke a bit sadly ‘ha. Thik hai vahi karte hai.’

Sai saw that and asked ‘apko karni hai kya?’’ Virat replied ‘KArni toh hai but it’s okay’

Sai couldn’t see his sad face and said ‘Chalo thik hai chalte hai’

Virat replied ‘it’s okay Sai. hum baki do chize karte hai’

Sai spoke ‘vo bhi karlenge pura din hai hamare paas’

Virat literally squealed and got happy ‘Thik hai Sai. chalo chale. Tumhe pata hai I always wanted to do this’

Sai was scared but seeing his happiness she forgot her fear.

In an hour or two they reached their destination. Virat was happy the whole way and in his happiness, he failed to notice her scared face.

Virat went to do the formalities.

Sai was standing there, fear written all over her face.

A man approached her and asked ‘aap bhi rafting ke liye ayi hai?’

Sai just nodded in a yes.

The man spoke after looking at her face and body language ‘aap bhi dari hui hai lagta hai.’

Sai replied ‘bhi matlab? Aap bhi dare hue hai kya?’

The man spoke ‘ha par Meri biwi ko karni hai toh uski Khushi ke liye’

Sai replied ‘Mere bhi pati ko karni hai. Vo abhi bas formalities puri karne gaye hai’

The man replied ‘meri wife bhi vohi sab karne gayi hai. Kyuki main jata toh paka kuch na lata’ he chuckled

Both laughed.

Man spoke ‘Vaise main Samar.’ He extended his hand for a hand shake.

Sai shook her hand with his and spoke ‘Main Sai’

Samar joked ‘phir ap toh hamesha sahi hoti hongi?’

Sai too laughed.

The man spoke ‘Vaise pyar ki khushi ke liye kya kya karna padta hai’

Sai spoke alien to the word ‘Pyar’

The man spoke casually ‘Or kya. Pyar na hota or uski Khushi mayne na rakhti toh main kabhi na karta yeh sab. I am sure aap bhi na karti’

Sai just smiled and thought ‘Kya Yeh sab main isliye kar rahi hu kyuki main unse pyar karti hu?’

She brushed off the thought as this was not the right time to think about all this. She just smiled and nodded at him

Virat who now got free looked at Sai from a distance and saw her talking to another man, laughing and smiling with him. He was somewhere jealous. He doesn’t know why but he can’t see Sai with someone else.

He possessively went and kept his hand on her waist and spoke ‘Sai chale.’

Sai, who was standing with Samar, felt a hand on her waist and before she could react, she heard his voice and calmed down.

Sai spoke ‘ha chalte hai. Vaise inse miliye Samar. Yeh bhi apni wife ke sath aye hai’

Virat faked a smile and shook his hand with him ‘Hi Myself ACP Virat Chavan.’

Samar spoke ‘Oh wow aap ACP hai. Kahi aap mujhpe case toh nahi kardenge na ki main apki wife se baat kar raha tha.’

Virat and Sai laughed on it and Virat spoke ‘haha nahi. Vaise aapki wife kaha hai?’

Samar replied ‘Bas ati hi hongi. Lo aa gayi.’ He spoke as he saw her coming. ‘ho gaya?’ he asked his wife

His wife replied ‘good for me and bad for me. Yes ho gaya.’ And she got really excited.

Samar smiled and pecked his forehead and spoke ‘Meera inse milo yeh ACP Virat and or unki wife Sai’

Meera shook hands with both. Samar then spoke ‘Meera Sai bhi dari hui hai. Vo bhi inki Khushi ke liye yeh sab kar rahi hai.’

Meera replied ‘Oh wow. All the best. I am sure you will enjoy it.;’

Sai smiled at them whereas Virat was surprised to hear that she is scared and guilty as well because he failed to notice it in the first place.

He automatically left her waist which got noticed by Sai and she saw his face and saw guilt on his face.

They bid goodbye and left for their rafting.

Virat stood there only. Sai spoke ‘chalo na Virat sir ab.’

Virat spoke sternly ‘Nahi sai hum nahi ja rahe. Tum mujhe pehle hi bata deti toh main lata hi nahi tumhe yaha’

Sai spoke ‘Aap zada soch rahe hai Sir. ab chaliye varna phir mauka nikal jaega’

Virat spoke ‘Nikalne do. Nahi ja rahe hum’

Sai spoke ‘Kyu bacho ki tarah zidd kar rahe hai?’

Virat replied ‘Zidd toh zidd hi sahi. Main nahi enjoy kar paunga agar tum dari hogi toh. Rafting tumse upar nahi hai Sai’

Sai replied ‘Exactly Rafting ka dar apki Khushi se upar nahi hai. Or ek bat kahu Aaba late mujhe yaha toh bhi main jati because dar se kayi zada I trust him. And aapke alava koi or mujhe yaha lata toh main nahi jati no matter what’

Virat just looked at her and spoke ‘Toh ab kyu chal rahi ho?’

Sai replied ‘Kyuki main janti hu aap mujhe kuch nahi hone denge. Or yeh khayal mere liye bahut hai.’

Virat asked ‘Itna bharosa karti ho mujhpe?’

Sai ignored the question and spoke ‘Ab chal rahe hai aap? Ya main us couple ke sath jau.’

Virat joked ‘Kyu becharo ke beetch kabab mein haddi banna chahti ho?

Sai spoke ‘Main kaha banna chahti hu. Main toh keh rahi hu chalo aap.’

Virat laughed and both started walking towards the area.

This time Virat kept an eye on her and saw her fidgeting with her jacket out of nervousness.

Virat held her hand and gave it an assuring squeeze ‘Don’t worry. Main hu tumhare sath.’

Sai looked at him and held his hand tightly and smiled back.

The ride of their boat started and Sai kept her eyes closed. A jerk came and she held his arm tightly and hid her face in his chest. Virat saw her half hugging him. He smiled and wrapped his arm around her giving her proper area to hide her face.

He wanted her to enjoy so spoke ‘Sai suno na’

Sai replied ‘Ha bolo’ still in his arms.

Virat spoke ‘Meri taraf dekho toh sahi’

Sai replied ‘Aise hi bolo na. main nahi dekh rahi’

Virat spoke ‘If you trust me toh ankhein kholo or mujhe dekho’

It took few seconds for Sai to open her eyes ‘boliye’

Virat loved the fact that she trusted him ‘ab aa hi gayi ho toh enjoy karo na. sirf ek bar ankhein khol ke dekho.’

Sai looked straight in his eyes ‘Nahi.’

Virat held her waist tightly and spoke ‘Please. Dekho maine tumhe pakad lia kaskar ab tumhe kuch nahi hoga. Ek bar try karo’

She with one hand held his hand resting on her  waist and with another she held his other hand and turned to see the whole scenario.

She was scared yet mesmerized seeing the view.
She was sitting in a position that Virat was hugging her from behind though she didn’t notice this but Virat did and he enjoyed holding her like that.

Sai started to enjoy it, still scared a bit. A wave came and she fell back, scared she held him tightly, water too splashed on them.

Virat asked ‘Kaisa lag raha hai Sai?’

Sai replied ‘agar Dar ko ignore kardu toh acha lag raha hai. apko?’

Virat still hugging her spoke ‘I am enjoying.’

Sai who didn’t notice them so close spoke ‘Chalo yeh thik hai. Varna bahar chalke agar aap kehte na ki maza nahi aya toh galat hi ho jata’

Virat laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, how was it guys?

Hope you guys liked it. 

I ll see you soon till then take care and spread positivity 😊

rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Superb 

Continue soon 

Blackrose92 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Amazing one 👍🏼

Update soon 😊

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear 

loved it 

really loved the fact that they care about other persons happiness 

waiting for ur next update 

This was great! Sai is a sweetheart. And she really trusts Virat ! Look forward to reading more