Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Le Chal Wahan Jo Mulk Tera Hai ❤️ Last 10 pages pe my DT title got Justice... Uday le geya apni Vashma ko as of now
But new montage has only ONLY ONE COUPLE....
Now even I am losing hope....
Yet to watch. Gonna watch asap.
RealllyyyyyyyOriginally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Le Chal Wahan Jo Mulk Tera Hai ❤️ Last 10 pages pe my DT title got Justice... Uday le geya apni Vashma ko as of now
But new montage has only ONLY ONE COUPLE....
Now even I am losing hope....

WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOR? 😭
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Le Chal Wahan Jo Mulk Tera Hai ❤️ Last 10 pages pe my DT title got Justice... Uday le geya apni Vashma ko as of now
But new montage has only ONLY ONE COUPLE....
Now even I am losing hope....
Looking forward to watch Vashma save Uday ❤️
Biased Biased Biased😡🤬