Really 😲😲😲😲
Yupp r u in n excited?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Really 😲😲😲😲
Yupp r u in n excited?
wohi toh😡
human psychology toh dekho. jo humein easily milte hai, usse ignore kar dete. par jo nahi milte, uske peeche bhagte rehte🤣
Originally posted by: Minionite
You're the only one saying no...which means that I have to listen to the majority. 😆
Issliye I am saying from my side
But theek hai doesn't matter tbh
I will comeback after the awards!
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Why giving sad emotions for awards ? . You can't be around ?
I will be here 😆
I'm just sad
I have no hope of getting any one award 😔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I will comeback after the awards!
Why? Stay na
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I will be here 😆
I'm just sad
I have no hope of getting any one award 😔
Same here😆
Options kya hai team ke?
Updated status
Alexia Nita Ariya together desi baedoona gladiator and Unique.sheep
Zeal Evans ko deewani Hasini Ditudi Soni Radiant Havana Anmol
Originally posted by: hasini009
wohi toh😡
human psychology toh dekho. jo humein easily milte hai, usse ignore kar dete. par jo nahi milte, uske peeche bhagte rehte🤣
Wohi 😡
Isilye maine Bola tha convince karne do
Easily join Matt Karo🤣
Aap hi bol rahi thi 😒
Be a good girl 🤔