SaiRat OS - Waise idea bura nahi hai

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laksh thumbnail

OS that you wanted with Baby Baby dialogue. Not sure if this is the kind of thing you wanted. Hope you like it.

Asmi, tagging you since you were the one who posted the jealousy video today. 

FUITV thumbnail

You made my day . Loved it. Virat is as clueless as he is in the serial why Sai suddenly changed her behavior 😂

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

You are talented my friend. You made me feel all sorts of emotions. I was angry with Patralekha but also with you that you brought Patralekha in my most favourite Sairat moment😆but then I burst out laughing about amey then again I became angry that Patralekha came back but I also laughed because she came back with her kya hua Virat sab theek to hai virat😆dialogue then I was again laughing uncontrollably when Sai superfast express was going on and on and on and I actually imagined Virat being amused🤣then you not only made me laugh but also blush😳with their flirty exchange. Towards the end I had a huge grin on my face. 🤗

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

You made my day . Loved it. Virat is as clueless as he is in the serial why Sai suddenly changed her behavior 😂

Glad you liked it. 

Thank you 😆

I had to bring Paakhi twice, couldn't avoid it 😂😂

Pakhi does damage and help them come close too 😂

Love it! I wish Virat had also said something to pp instead of only watching although its fun tonwatxh Sai take pp apart! Hahaha

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

As in true sense, waise idea bura nahi hai iss os ka.

Waah,aap toh as always GSR expert ho. Uska toh kya hi kehna.

Waise mujhe pehli baar yahi doubt hua ki didi bina beizzati karvaaye kamre se baahar kaise chali gayi,phir pata chala aapne toh maha beizzati ka muhurat rakha tha. I feel you didi, jab sapne aur vaade ek saath chur chur hote hai, woh bhi aapke non existent ex-lover ki baaton se,pura forum aapke dukh ko samajhta hai. Par hum saath sirf beizzati ka denge,no promises.(waise bhi yaha kisiko bhi nahi phasna)

And loved Virat and Sai,from emotional,dissappointement, insecurities and love or lets say in this case soft corner. It was very beautiful. 

Arre ,koi maaro mujhe maaro, iss deal naam ke shabd se nafrat hogayi hai mujhe. Businessmen and women bhi itna iss shabd ka prayog nahi karte.🤦‍♀️

Waise,my favourite amongst all this was one particular paragraph, wjere you say that Sai is not able to understand Virat,she is pulling her but he is bound to Pakhi. It was lovely. You described her personality towards this marriage so beautifully in some lines.

Virat is clear according to him,he is straight and loyal. But his actions and his justifications towards the wrong person is making Sai feel like Pakhi will be there ,she is temporary over here. And she fears that reality, and most of the time all normal people do the same thing if they want to escape harshness, that is run or ignore. And she is doing both by being indifferent. I loved that part. (Koyi Virat ko yeh paragraph padhwaado,mujhe hi samajh aagaya,jo itni dumb hu,usse toh aa hi jaayega🤦‍♀️)

Aur kya baat, Viru ke sawaal ka jawab mil gaya,ki Sai usse kyu sir bulana band nahi karti? Kyunki bro,woh confused hai,ki kya bulaaye uss list mein se tumhe. Baby,babu ,darlong,shona aur honey bhi consider kar hi lo.😂

Amazing.

Do write more.

P.S.: Aaj ka gaana,regarding Virats nicknames by Sai

Tennu suit suit karda,tennu suit suit karda🤣

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: cheekukabeej

You are talented my friend. You made me feel all sorts of emotions.

❤❤

I was angry with Patralekha but also with you that you brought Patralekha in my most favourite Sairat moment

Warna show ke jaise Khadoos Jasoos hi milta, they need to be pulled away to bring out their emotions which comes out mainly in anger, kya karen 😂😂

😆but then I burst out laughing about amey

🤣🤣

then again I became angry that Patralekha came back but I also laughed because she came back with her kya hua Virat sab theek to hai virat😆dialogue

Something we all can never forget 😂😂

then I was again laughing uncontrollably when Sai superfast express was going on and on and on and I actually imagined Virat being amused

Bechara pehle itna hurt ho gaya use thoda bonus toh milni chahiye na. Jalan mein hi Sai ki dil ki baat bahar aati hai aur humara hero ko woh abhi tak nazar nahi aa raha hai 😂😂

🤣then you not only made me laugh but also blush😳with their flirty exchange. Towards the end I had a huge grin on my face. 🤗

❤ glad you liked it.

Thank you 😍

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Love it! I wish Virat had also said something to pp instead of only watching although its fun tonwatxh Sai take pp apart! Hahaha

Thanks 😊

Jaan boojke maine Virat ko chup kara diya warna Sai woh sab hi bolti nahi 😂😂

Yeah it is fun to watch Sai take Pakhi down 😂

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shristhi2002

As in true sense, waise idea bura nahi hai iss os ka.

Lol, ek Viru ka jalan thread tha, some of us were talking about his baby baby scene and we were exchanging messages as how some scenes would play out. 404notfound had asked me if i can write an os. Not sure if it anywhwere close to what was expected 😂

Waah,aap toh as always GSR expert ho. Uska toh kya hi kehna.

Lol

Waise mujhe pehli baar yahi doubt hua ki didi bina beizzati karvaaye kamre se baahar kaise chali gayi,phir pata chala aapne toh maha beizzati ka muhurat rakha tha. 

Lol, aise kaise chod sakte hain unhe. Waise I did that because nothing much would have come out Sai or Virat's mouth unless and until they are subjected to some friction. Aur woh Pakhi didi hi ho sakti hai, Sai's trigger to pull away and also to move closer to Virat 😂😂

Didi is a blessing in disguise 😂😂

I feel you didi, jab sapne aur vaade ek saath chur chur hote hai, woh bhi aapke non existent ex-lover ki baaton se,pura forum aapke dukh ko samajhta hai. Par hum saath sirf beizzati ka denge,no promises.(waise bhi yaha kisiko bhi nahi phasna)

Non existent ex-lover aap aur aapke yeh naamkaran 😂😂😂

And loved Virat and Sai,from emotional,dissappointement, insecurities and love or lets say in this case soft corner. It was very beautiful. 

Thank you ❤

Arre ,koi maaro mujhe maaro, iss deal naam ke shabd se nafrat hogayi hai mujhe. Businessmen and women bhi itna iss shabd ka prayog nahi karte.🤦‍♀️

🤣🤣🤣

Waise,my favourite amongst all this was one particular paragraph, wjere you say that Sai is not able to understand Virat,she is pulling her but he is bound to Pakhi. It was lovely. You described her personality towards this marriage so beautifully in some lines.

Thanks dear ❤❤

Virat is clear according to him,he is straight and loyal. But his actions and his justifications towards the wrong person is making Sai feel like Pakhi will be there ,she is temporary over here. And she fears that reality, and most of the time all normal people do the same thing if they want to escape harshness, that is run or ignore. And she is doing both by being indifferent. I loved that part. (Koyi Virat ko yeh paragraph padhwaado,mujhe hi samajh aagaya,jo itni dumb hu,usse toh aa hi jaayega🤦‍♀️)

Haan bechari, she is in a tight spot. 

@bold 🤣🤣

Aur kya baat, Viru ke sawaal ka jawab mil gaya,ki Sai usse kyu sir bulana band nahi karti? Kyunki bro,woh confused hai,ki kya bulaaye uss list mein se tumhe. Baby,babu ,darlong,shona aur honey bhi consider kar hi lo.😂

Wah, yeh sab bhi toh hai, Virat phir kabhi suggest kar dega ya Sai se add karwayega Sai ke list mein 😂😂

Amazing.

Do write more.

P.S.: Aaj ka gaana,regarding Virats nicknames by Sai

Tennu suit suit karda,tennu suit suit karda🤣

🤣🤣

Thanks for the comments 😍