Please see
OMG thats sooo rude...am going to reply to that comment..i don't care if i get blocked.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Please see
OMG thats sooo rude...am going to reply to that comment..i don't care if i get blocked.
Cockscrow posted in support of the other one that dont degrade her.
She doesn't even deserve 1% screenspacw for me now
Please see
I replied...baad mein jaaye wohh.
And yehi attitude rahi tho i won't give a damn about this show. WTF was all that attitude about? Neither of them said anything bad..they were just sharing their opinions....am soo damn pissed off. 😡
Originally posted by: 404_NotFound
Such an unprofessional behavior from the production house . I feel bad for Neil . If they have a concern , they should talk to them in private not like the tweets . Neil hasn’t done anything to promote his personal relationship. If the media is interviewing them then what is Neil’s fault in all this ? They should ask media or actors not to give interviews
I feel terrible for Neil .Many actors in the past have got hitched to their costars and have thrown so much tantrums but they were not treated this way .
Let me clarify I am not a fan of Neil and Aish Jodi . I like Neil and Ayesha but the way Neil is targeted is heart wrenching . It’s a testing time for him . He is sick and in Twitter I saw he is bashed and all his hard work is questioned and even to the extent of blaming him for contracting COvid . Hope he comes out strong .
Yes feeling really bad for Neil. This is the time when he needs support. I am not active in twitter. I thought the bashing was for Virat the character. He is a humble person and yes he can promote Sairat more. As I already mentioned in other posts he has a very good friendship with Ayesha and I hope all this does not affect their friendship.