Originally posted by: ruchi3179
So no sorry.
not yet! he doesn't really realize what he did wrong in today's episode
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ruchi3179
So no sorry.
not yet! he doesn't really realize what he did wrong in today's episode
I wanna see shaurya follow them. but I feel like it'll be more acp and more jealous/angry shaurya.
lol did you see how today he tried to casually walk out to see what anokhi was doing while pretending to "be on his phone"
I just realized from the description of the episode. Shaurya's "shocking sight" really was acp ahir 💀
his 'what the hell' was soooooo on point!Originally posted by: infinitie
lol did you see how today he tried to casually walk out to see what anokhi was doing while pretending to "be on his phone"
Originally posted by: ruchi3179
So no sorry.
No, but Anokhi is trying to give it back to him. But I personally feel she isn't trying enough. She needs to stop crying in front of Shaurya to really make him feel guilty
Originally posted by: infinitie
lol did you see how today he tried to casually walk out to see what anokhi was doing while pretending to "be on his phone"
If the last 3 epis didn't happen, I would be gushing over his cuteness
I just realized from the description of the episode. Shaurya's "shocking sight" really was acp ahir 💀
It was so obvious, no?
Originally posted by: AnokhiKaShaurya
No, but Anokhi is trying to give it back to him. But I personally feel she isn't trying enough. She needs to stop crying in front of Shaurya to really make him feel guilty
I feel like she is getting there the way she was talking to him the second time around was much harsher than the first! And if he keeps appearing in front of her I'm sure she'll give it back to him better each time!
his 'what the hell' was soooooo on point!
his "but she's more interested in that ACP" finally realizing what's actually bothering him
Originally posted by: infinitie
I feel like she is getting there the way she was talking to him the second time around was much harsher than the first! And if he keeps appearing in front of her I'm sure she'll give it back to him better each time!
I hope that's what happens. I don't want mahaan FL forgiving the ML in our show