Very beautifully written dear. I really want to know what happens next. If possible continue this ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Very beautifully written dear. I really want to know what happens next. If possible continue this ❤️
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
Very beautifully written dear. I really want to know what happens next. If possible continue this ❤️
Thanks dear. ❤️
I will!
Ye kya hua? Mai kuch dino k liye bahar kya gayi tumne khatam kar diy. 😱 Woh bhi itni jaldi. 😤🙄😭
Loved hw Shaurya ws trying to save her reputation n even warning her of the consequences. Bt its gd that Anokhi stuck to her decision. ,👍
Bt who saw them n posted the pics?? 😆 Nw be a gd girl n jaldi jaldi season 2 nikalo 😝.
Originally posted by: jhankarbeats87
Ye kya hua? Mai kuch dino k liye bahar kya gayi tumne khatam kar diy. 😱 Woh bhi itni jaldi. 😤🙄😭
Loved hw Shaurya ws trying to save her reputation n even warning her of the consequences. Bt its gd that Anokhi stuck to her decision. ,👍
Bt who saw them n posted the pics?? 😆 Nw be a gd girl n jaldi jaldi season 2 nikalo 😝.
Yar i cant drag 1 situation😂
Thanks dear!
Will write its continuation but with a new scenario ..dont worry💓
Read all the parts in one go.loved the chapters.
how it ended so early😔. I want more.😆I must say you are an awesome writer.Do write more.
Read all the parts in one go.loved the chapters.
how it ended so early😔. I want more.😆I must say you are an awesome writer.Do write more.
Thanks dear❤️
I have started another situation as its continuation named unfinished. You can follow that!
Originally posted by: attiya1.3
Thanks dear❤️
I have started another situation as its continuation named unfinished. You can follow that!
I have already read it😃
Really loved this FF. How mature Anokhi behaved. ❤ I wish I could read some more chapters of this FF.
Read all the updates
It was amazing❤️
Both are stubborn😆 but the love is evident❤️
Originally posted by: iam_aheli_98
Really loved this FF. How mature Anokhi behaved. ❤ I wish I could read some more chapters of this FF.
Thanks dear.♥️
You can follow the new unfinished os which is not literal continuation but related to this