an os of hmre mulakat

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

smy hr chiz bdl chuka tha ....saydd ? dekhe ...

roy choudhry haveli how splendidly it was decorated but alike all stories the hero was in guilt ,guilt to reject her and fall for her..for her bndita..mm even kaka binoy som batuk least bothered about what he felt! they had lost the only no no they hadn't lost...still she was chothi oh no badi malkin of tulsipur...in all these years mr anirudh had won thrift,all cases winning,tday was the 100th case of his life he was just 28 years old....and guess what it was tough still he won,in passing a law to make education composury till 16 .....how happy he was but somehwere he missed her patni,the one who tried to woo pati babu and make their relation stronger..the one who was playful more calmer than pati babu..

today was the day..the mansion was decprated ,villagers await for malkin bndita,women gossips imagning her divine feminity...anirudh only smiled to see bndita his student who had been a gold medilist barrister since 1 month but took a sudden decision to return now...but he was happy ,sitting at night listening to classic he imagined her in a western gown saying,''ye thik hei pati babu..kese lgg rhi hun..?''

''khoob bhalo..''he murmured at her innocence

''mm ye lijye apki kapi,app toh mere briistera babu hena..''

''hn hn bndita,,hun mein tumhra pati ....''when he heared some bold steps approaching his room,he woke with a jerk ,,''baba app?''

''hmmm..''he said casuallly and sat on the arm chair

''koi kaam...''

''bahu ko ydd kr rhe the?''

''mmhmmm''he nooded,nowdays he opnly speaks how much  he missed her ...it was natural...

''lgta hei wo lotegi ..tumhre paas?''

''kya mtlb hei kl hi toh pochnge..''he said 

''zaroor phonchege pr kya tumhre ptni lotegi...''

''kyu nhi ..bndita hei wo..''he sid proudly

''sirf bndita nhi wo vilyti ldki jo abb gold medilist barrister se ek mhine se..kyu bhala tumhre paas ayegi abb wo sundr hei kabil hei paise toh hnge cases ke baad upr se tum 10 saal bde ...''

now he had to think on this,yes her wife was eautiful often daisy told..the caretaker...becoz anirudh talked least with her..will she ever like him...he began to feel dejected..

''mm kyu nhi wo apni bndita hei dekha nhi apne bachpn mein pati babu krte thi..wo aise ..ao aise nhi hei!''he yelled covering his insceurities

''hmm dekh ke anirudh london return baarrister ke lie na ldko ki na paiso ki kammi hogi aur mehnti toh hei tna saal whn thi khi koi ldka...''

''baba jnta hun ap kya krna chte hen chinta mt kijye ,iss chunti ko mein jitonga meri..ptni hei wo smjh ke smne sahi esa nhi krege''

''dekhnge ..''he left the room.kaka only sighed

the morining was a smooth alll was done only anirudh wasn't ready to face ,he had been in bathroom since an hour

''aree dada kb ayenge..''asked batuk

''are boudi ke samne khbosrti kmm na pde islie ajj shave kr rhe hen..''

''anirudh bhi na..''laughed kaka

he was chechking his brows,his shirt all...''bndita ko psnd ayega badi hogyi hogi na...mein toh bs yenhi  tulsipur mein rhte hun wo toh..are na na anirudh apni bndita hei''he consoled himself,took car keys and went along with batuk,..

''dada boudi ko kse jnege..''

''ye ek tsvir hei na ruko ye...''

''dada ye 7 saal phele ki hei...jb wo 13 ki thi ..''

''mm hn men jaan lunga...''he said and began searching..all of a sudden two alta dipped hands fall on his feet..''ye app..''

''bhul gye bndita roy choudhry..''she said smiling

''ohh..hn hn bndita kitni badi hogi hei are...''he said in tears,

''ohh miss rc will u introduce him to me who is he....dont we go to lodge now ..it's too hot india..''he said 

''mm he's my husband mr edwin..pati ..barrister babu he's poffesor's son edwin my batch mate..he's my assistant ..''

''nice to meet u.''

''why do u touch his feet,he's just u r  husband...''

''mm yes just my husbnd,but still my all ..he hath been my teacher,dont u know will my education be completed without my shikshak's blessing no na then i will touch his feet..''

anirudh was completely schocked ,he thought such a youg brain with beauty wuld never like him but yes she was so obedient still that bndita only..

''chale bndita..''

''hmm..but he would accompany me as he's my assistant..he will stay with me..''

''yes yes of course..can we leave bndita..''he said asking for his hands

''hmm ''she kept her hand ..all the way anirudh was trying to get her attention but mr edwin kept on chatting..''do u know barrister she always kept on blaabering my husbnd knows this knows that,..and the coolest part was dev and she would always bet..''

his mind struck who was dev....who was dev...

''ghr agya bndita aoo..''

all welcomed her,she was so pretty,women gossiped,''vilyt se loti hei pr roy choudhry ki badi bahu kya sundr hei isssh..dugga ..''thy flaunted

kaka was happy,her pallu covered her head,and there came edwin with files and heavy bags

''ye kon hei bahu..''

''mere sh krmchari vilyt se inka kaam hei mere hr case ka dhyn rkhna...''

''aree...acha cha..andr aoo klsh ..laoo''

the grehpravesh was done..''bndita where will i live o gosh it's lavish different than london...mm''

''mm yes it rc's haveli a mansion alike a big palace beautiful it 's..we r rc's''flunted somnath

edwin accompanied to explore them...while bndita went to her room ,it was beautiful.. just like she left ,but there were some patches 'an..sn..bndita''she rembered how foolishly back 8 years she was peening this,but now she hadn't any such feeling for him,she was just like the 22year anirudh  who hadn't any feelings for 12 year kid

anirudh was just following her when she noticed,''bathroom jaon yn..''she chuckled

''na nhi tum jao mein toh bs dekh rh a tha tum aoo sman ek sath sja denge..''she smiled and left to chnage into a simpe yet lavish saree..she washed her har,there was so much dust along the 15 days journey,,''koyli shampoo...are ruko pati babu ..mm anirudh babbu sunie wo mere last chain mein do botle hen kach ke dijye toh...''

''kya kha anirudh babu..''

''hmm yehi naam hei apka''

''pr pati ka naam ..''

''lete nhi pr jo ptni nhi use ye krne ki zarrorat bhi nhi...''uttered bndita casuaaly

anirudh had tears,''sch mein bafi hogyi hein...meri ptni abb''he murmured and gave the shampoo..she came after washing her hair it was so wet yet she looked so beautiful..

''ahnn bndita mein smn saja dta hun..''

''are mein kr lungi koylidi ke saath..''

'are abb itni badi hogi hnn''saaying this he began opening the chains of bags,it was a modern bag of early 1900s..inside there were apples,some gowns...some sarees some frock and some albums .and the medal and certificalte..''ye gown bndita..''he asked nervously

''ye wo parties ke lie der rat tk thi toh ye comfy tha''she said caressing her wet hairs

''ahh hn wahi toh..ye sev lkta hei  daisy bhot khyl rkhthi na..mm ruko mein sariyn lga deta hun''he began arranging the dresses and he tried to steal glances at her..

''kya dekh rhe hen''she was combing her hair

''kuch nhi kuch nhi dekhne kya hei yhn..''he opened next zip

there was many books a ton of them...''are wahh ..''he was so happy while bndita was wearing jweliries

''hmm pdhthi thi..''

on a small area of bag there was a box a gold plated,it looked too expensive..he decided to open it..there was a pendant...he thought blushing,''saydd bchpn mein dibaroo pr likhti thi ajj sidha pedant mein..meri bndita..''somewhere he liked this .he opned it ..there was a photho of another guy and bndita...he looked handsome smart ''bndita ye pendant''he asked in a serious tone

''ye ..aree dev ne diya tha vilyt mein sath rhe hen hum..dev..basu..apko pta hei bhot smy sath khrele hmm..mera dost hei abhi bombay mein hei..sath hi toh aye the ship mein''she said smiling

''huh dev ..mughse zydda nhi hoga bndita ke sath...hmmm''she went and wore the pendant

''mm bndita kuch laya hun tumhre lie..''

''pati babu wo koyli ko bhj dijye ye dor nhi bndh rhi..''

''kyu pati babu bndhnge lao..''he said possesively

'kya hua hei apko itne bdl gye hen app mere pati babu bchpn mein meri nadani thi ajj ye apka lgav ye prem sayd kismat kcuh aur chthi hei iss rishthe ki lei''she thought

anirudh went near her and started to open the loosed dori to bid them.his gentle  fingers touched his cheery back..it was so smooth..she blushed at those touches..anirudh himself wasn't in sense..her cream back made him so crazy and not this after being so reputated she bent down t o bow him ,slowly he curved his fingers to tigtn the threads''hmm wo idhar''

''hmm'''he confirmed ,he had something shining in his eyes,something bleesed mischiveous

''hogya..''he controlled himself

bndita too..they parted out..''ye payl laya hun...bndhonkya?''

''nna na pati ptni ke per chunte hen kya..''

''abb ye meri bndita nhi..bhule kya kah tha 9 saal phele ''

''pati ptni ek dusre ke lie sman hthe hen''

''pr ptni nhi hun apki..''she said in storm

''prr please ek baar binte hen''

''nhi shikshak hen mere bndhie''

he gently bent down ,and made her wear,it jingled so well on her feet

''khub bhalo..''he wishipered

''mein ati hun ...''she said gently

''pati babu ye kya hei apka ye roop''she said tocuhing her foreline filled with red vermillion!

life had so much ..for us ,this isn't a bhasan but a truth ,acept it or u will regret always...this was u r only chance!

will this be continued?