Mera to sir ghoom raha h
I am like 😆😲😉☺️☺️
Agar ye sach h to ee to gajab hui gava🤣☺️
I don't know where posting links from telly chakkar is allowed here or not but agar nahi h to ye news koi legally format mein post kar dena😆☺️
Mera to sir ghoom raha h
I am like 😆😲😉☺️☺️
Agar ye sach h to ee to gajab hui gava🤣☺️
I don't know where posting links from telly chakkar is allowed here or not but agar nahi h to ye news koi legally format mein post kar dena😆☺️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
original version ki story chipka di TC ne utha ke. lol
I don't think yeh track itni jadi ayega. Abhi chances bahot hi kam hai. 😆
Originally posted by: ANGELshweta
original version ki story chipka di TC ne utha ke. lol
I don't think yeh track itni jadi ayega. Abhi chances bahot hi kam hai. 😆
When I saw this news I was I my office and exclaimed "shit!! Ye kya h" 🤣 my TL thought maine kuch gadbadi ki h in 😳to which I also agreed😆warna kya hi reason deti main😆
On a serious note ho bhi sakta h☺️extra day ruke h na bs in pd☺️kahin wife wala haq promo yahi to ni signify karta☺️
But then Imlie is in for big heartbreak! BS to flip maar lenge kehke k ye galat hua and all and usi ko doshi bana denge🥺😭
I don't want that🥺
Yeah kya ab🤢still they are pondering abt their feeling especially adi ... seriously yeah track pls nahi phir toh jealoys bs dekh chuke hum
Don't tell me he will bhang effect🤢 some times I feel yeah log under bhang effect hote hai 🤣
Originally posted by: water_83
Yeah kya ab🤢still they are pondering abt their feeling especially adi ... seriously yeah track pls nahi phir toh jealoys bs dekh chuke hum
Don't tell me he will bhang effect🤢 some times I feel yeah log under bhang effect hote hai 🤣
Meko sabse darr iss scenario mein is of the kind of flipper BS is na woh palti maar k bhag lega and my Imaliya will be🥺
Agar dil thod ke bhaga toh ranting ke liye woh tyaar rahe ..
Seriously bol nahi sakte the way he is now uncontrollable ...feeling pe kabu nahi hai ..
Hey gul Maiya bachalo imlie aur uske bhole dil ko 😆
Once, adi starts falling for imlie, he will never leave her at any cost. It will be imlie who will always stop him from telling the truth about their marriage in front of all. 💔
Originally posted by: FlowerHater
Mera to sir ghoom raha h
I am like 😆😲😉☺️☺️
Agar ye sach h to ee to gajab hui gava🤣☺️
I don't know where posting links from telly chakkar is allowed here or not but agar nahi h to ye news koi legally format mein post kar dena😆☺️
TC articles are mostly fake.
In original series Archie asks for his husbandly rights from baha mostly kind of seduce her to give in to him
And it only happens when Archie has fully realized that he loves Baha only and not kamalika...
Lol, Temple mein romantic night . Wth, these ppl
gone mad