Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT DRABBLE: Family :)

FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Virat was contemplating on whether he will have time to go home for lunch before his next meeting. He never felt this way when he is at work, he was so focused. Now all he can think about his family and get gets lost in happy memories. Things off late have been very tiring but never boring.

Things after a few years have settled down. Everyone has accepted Sai and thinks have toned down. After samrat arrival , Pakhi and samrat decided to move out of the house for sometime to work on their relationship and moved back home after a year. Surprisingly, Pakhi and Sai have started getting close too. 

His phone started ringing and he noticed it was his kaku calling. He knew it was somehow related to his wife. He picked up his phone.

“Boliye kaku, Sai ab kya kiya. Woh ab college meh hona chahiye na?”.He uttered even before kaku could say anything.

He was shocked and frustrated at what he just heard from kaku.

“ Kaku mei Abhi aayi, fikr math Karo aap”

He informed his subordinates that he will be late for the meeting and he hurried home.

He entered his home. This scene has never happened for a long time. Standing in the center was his wife , and standing around her was the rest of the family with expressions ranging from frustration to amusement .

His adorable stubborn wife was holding their 3 month old baby girl Savi, who was happily playing with her mother’s mangal sutra. She is a happy baby, always smiling and making adorable noise. Just looking at her makes Virat forget why he had come home in a hurry.

He moved towards Sai and took Savi from her. Savi whimpers when he took her away from her mother, but when she came to him she immediately got distracted and started playing with his uniform.

Sai, what is happening? Isn’t this your first day at college after the break? Why do you want to take Savi with you ?

Virat, Look at our adorable baby girl.  How can I leave her? She needs me. She will forget us if we leave her and go. What if she hates us? I can manage her in college. I have put her to sleep from 2 to 5 every day in preparation for this day. She will sleep and I will attend lectures. During practical , jiju is free so he will have her for sometime.

Pakhi tried convincing her saying it won’t be feasible because Savi will start crying, her diapers need to be changed and also professors won’t be okay with a kid in their class.

Sai with her cute eyes looked at him hopefully thinking he will support her. Virat hands Savi to aai and held Sai by her shoulders

“Sai I know it’s hard to leave Savi. I understand but everyone is right. This is not practical Sai. Savi doesn’t need to keep travelling back and forth, at this young age. You won’t be able to pay attention in class and also not pay attention to Savi. So stop being stubborn.”

She hugged him and starTs crying. 

“You are also against me. I don’t want to leave her.” 

He wiped her tears. “She will be fine Sai. You need to fulfill your dreams of becoming a doctor. We need to balance our professional and personal life. We are lucky to have our family who is supportive and love Savi. She will be loved and cared for. And it’s only a matter of few hours and one of us will be with her. “

She nodded against his chest. She looked up to see Savi happily playing with Sonali and Bhavani kaku. She will always be surprised at how things turned out. But she is happy that all is well now.

“Okay KJ, can you please take me to college before I change my mind. “

Edited by notaquitter - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saichintalli thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

So sweet.... Kya Sach Mei ise din dhekno ko milegi serial Mei , I wonder...

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saichintalli

So sweet.... Kya Sach Mei ise din dhekno ko milegi serial Mei , I wonder...

I wish but at this rate , I will have grandchildren before they show all this and I am just in my 20s

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

So cute ❤

Toh aisa bhi ek kahaani? Wah, this is nice, interesting and pleasant. 

Sai and her antics 😂😂

Virat toh gaya 😂😂 if this is his future 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

So cute ❤

Toh aisa bhi ek kahaani? Wah, this is nice, interesting and pleasant. 

Sai and her antics 😂😂

Virat toh gaya 😂😂 if this is his future 

Haha I can totally imagine Sai doing this. Because she lost her mother at child birth and generally the separation anxiety all mother have will get amplified for her. 

Haha yeah imagine having mini sai and the real one. 

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Haha I can totally imagine Sai doing this. Because she lost her mother at child birth and generally the separation anxiety all mother have will get amplified for her. 

Haha yeah imagine having mini sai and the real one. 

Mini Sai and real one 😂😂

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's so cute loved it❤.

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: fathima14

It's so cute loved it❤.

Thank you 

Asur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4

It seems like a beautiful dream to me that I don't want to wake up from. And it pains me to think that if something like this pans out in the show I won't be able to feel at ease thinking about the future of the baby girl remembering what they did to Devyani.

BTW SAi+VIrat-- Savi❤️❤️❤️cute

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Such a cute story. loved it ❤️❤️

Wish even the show has funny drama in living room area, rather than OTT drama .