Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT FF - GHKKPM another version chap 9 - page 21 - Page 7

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Yes yes we want shaadi jaha bharosa ho aur full romance😉🤭 aur virat ki thodi jealousy and possesiveness😎😎

And yes love the way you present the story👏👏 continue we are waiting for next update🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mahibeejay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved the update...feeling bad for Sai...😥 I am sure kaku and company will try some nasty tricks to make her leave CN...please update the next part soon...I am getting addicted to this story...thank you so much for update...👍🏻

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lo mein aagayi phirse,apni ghise-pite comments lekar ,ek zabardast story ke liye.

Ye bhi abhi abhi padha. Toh phirse sorry.

Regarding ,the story,it was fab.

Aww,Viru ko bura laga ki Sai hostel jaana chahti hai,waise I loved the basement over here,cuz being who they are,these feelings,the feeling of care,concern,here they comtemplate about it. But in the show,they use the escape words in these cases-farz,deal and zimmedaari.

Viru,beta,tumhe pata chal jaayega ,jald hi,ki tumhare pyaar je dushman bagal waale kamre ke saath saath almost poore ghar mein bhare pade hain. And Sai ka iss ghar mein rehna ya na rehna is directly proportional to his gharwaale. Tabhi toh woh khud bhi gaya.

Loved Sai and Aai moments. She seriously needs this support in this weird place called Nagpur ka famous aur mahaan CN,that too at this point of life. My heart goes out to that girl.

And loved how Viru took a stand for Sai in front of kaku gang. Sach mein kaku,kya shiddat se mohabbat karti hai aap paiso se,dhanya ho,safal hogaya hai aapka jeevan toh.Aur Ninad uncle kyun apna BP badhaate rehte hain. 

And ,I felt a bit bad for Omi uncle,only as in nano or fermi range mein,par thoda sa.

And didi,aapke beizzati mein toh burj khalifa ban sakta hai. Sach mein.Hello, someone is enquiring about your lost husband,wahi,wahi didi,jiska photo uss bed ke bagal mein hai. Uff,koyi toh iss ladki ko samjha do(aap hi samjhaao) ki sudhar jaaye. Warna aaj nahi toh kal bata ya liberty confirm hai didi ke liye.

But I loved that you are allowing Sai to grieve, and one has to,and Virat sharing it with her is nice to see. Seedha ring mein utaarke dishoom-dishoom nahi karva rahe ho.

Awesome.

Do continue soon.❤❤

P.S.:Mujhe PM kiya karo update ke baad,taaki online aate hi dekh paavu,if you can that is.😊

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Shristhi2002

Lo mein aagayi phirse,apni ghise-pite comments lekar ,ek zabardast story ke liye.

Ghise pite? Really? I love your comments aur jaise maine pehle bhi kaha hai, look forwards to your comments 😍

Ye bhi abhi abhi padha. Toh phirse sorry.

Sorry mat kaho baba

Regarding ,the story,it was fab.

Thanks dear, abhi tak it is very similar to Ghum

Aww,Viru ko bura laga ki Sai hostel jaana chahti hai,waise I loved the basement over here,cuz being who they are,these feelings,the feeling of care,concern,here they comtemplate about it. But in the show,they use the escape words in these cases-farz,deal and zimmedaari.

Lol, we are all allergic to these words now 😂😂, sorry since the story is almost the same I can't avoid using them in this FF 🤭

Viru,beta,tumhe pata chal jaayega ,jald hi,ki tumhare pyaar je dushman bagal waale kamre ke saath saath almost poore ghar mein bhare pade hain. And Sai ka iss ghar mein rehna ya na rehna is directly proportional to his gharwaale. Tabhi toh woh khud bhi gaya.

Haan, they are all mad and he thinks dil ke acche hain 😂😂

Loved Sai and Aai moments. She seriously needs this support in this weird place called Nagpur ka famous aur mahaan CN,that too at this point of life. My heart goes out to that girl.

True

And loved how Viru took a stand for Sai in front of kaku gang. 

Woh toh leta hi hai, yahi toh problem hai un logon ki

Sach mein kaku,kya shiddat se mohabbat karti hai aap paiso se,dhanya ho,safal hogaya hai aapka jeevan toh.Aur Ninad uncle kyun apna BP badhaate rehte hain. 

🤣🤣anyway it is not for money she wants him to stay back, they don't want to lose their son

And ,I felt a bit bad for Omi uncle,only as in nano or fermi range mein,par thoda sa.

Hmm

And didi,aapke beizzati mein toh burj khalifa ban sakta hai. Sach mein.Hello, someone is enquiring about your lost husband,wahi,wahi didi,jiska photo uss bed ke bagal mein hai. Uff,koyi toh iss ladki ko samjha do(aap hi samjhaao) ki sudhar jaaye. Warna aaj nahi toh kal bata ya liberty confirm hai didi ke liye.

😂😂😂🤭🤭🤭🤭 jitna kam boloon utna beizzati ke liye accha hai 

But I loved that you are allowing Sai to grieve, and one has to,and Virat sharing it with her is nice to see. Seedha ring mein utaarke dishoom-dishoom nahi karva rahe ho.

Lol, something I thought the story failed to. How can she move on but yes do show how she speaks to her Dad sometimes when she misses him. But grieving part was missing or she  never got a chance may be because she entered as a bahu. 

She even refuses to get ready for reception if you remember and then considered what Virat spoke and thought let her do it because when he was doing so much for her and has brought her to this house, she can also do something in return as a respect. 

Awesome.

Do continue soon.❤❤

P.S.:Mujhe PM kiya karo update ke baad,taaki online aate hi dekh paavu,if you can that is.😊

Pakka, have done it for the other story. ❤❤

Thank you 😍

Tasu06 thumbnail

Update next part please cant wait dear🥺

laksh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tasu06

Update next part please cant wait dear🥺

😍❤ that is so sweet 

I was drafting it today, haven't been able to finish, will probably update in a couple of hours. 

Tasu06 thumbnail

Okk will wait thank you😇

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

wow beautiful ff dear

just loved it 

waiseh i hope pyarosti yaham zyada nahi hoga nah 

well love to see jealous and possessive virat and how they will get married 

waiting for ur next update

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yaar this is amazing. The true parallel to story where Sai would have come with Virat unmarried and they would have actually developed a relationship with each other.

I am so glad she was strong and refused to marry Virat. I didn't really understand why the show Sai married him. 

Love that his aai is so cute and accepting of her immediately. Story Virat seems sensible so far, with a minor pull towards Sai. He is already comparing his Aai with Sai and love how his aai teases him with Sai.  Abhi tak show me kisi ne Virat ko tease nahi kiya hain. 

Can you make it such that Ninad is actually nice but pretends to be bad to stay in Vahini's good books?

I am actually curious to see how this Virat will handle Aniket, bechara handle nahi kar paayega.

And shameless Pakhi, wouldn't she have married Samrat if Virat never made it to Haldi and other functions? She would not have known about Virat at all until after gruhpravesh when she sees his photo. I want someone either Virat or Sunny to mention it to her straight on her face to stop blaming Virat for her decision to marry Samrat. It was her own free will, which suddenly changed coz she saw a different option.

I wonder kya chal chalegi Kaku and Pakhi? At this point Pakaku are not a team in your story, so what if you will add any twist .

Waiting for next update.

laksh thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.