Ritu I defo don’t want that happening 🤣
Need to get rid of this developing 3Ts obsession
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ritu I defo don’t want that happening 🤣
Need to get rid of this developing 3Ts obsession
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Ritu I defo don’t want that happening 🤣
Need to get rid of this developing 3Ts obsession
See..I told you😆
Of course we are.
Yaha ke hum hai sikandar😎
Just have to follow IF COC & CC rules😃
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Of course we are.
Yaha ke hum hai sikandar😎
Just have to follow IF COC & CC rules😃
Great we need to do some Bahana shayaris soon
How I missed the fun we did but then get a note straight away
My fav bonus scene has to be saha na being pushed in recent times
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
My fav bonus scene has to be saha na being pushed in recent times
Mine too😈
I just realised I have 10 more posts left to become a dazzler
Finally will get rid of this awful goldie colour
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
I just realised I have 10 more posts left to become a dazzler
Finally will get rid of this awful goldie colour
Yay🥳
Lets keep talking and make it happen now😎
Dazzler color is pretty.
Previous Goldie color was too. This one is 😕
I am worried about my next UN color. I don't like that🤔
Can I just say this is my second home
Only reason I didn’t come to the forum was because we use to get a note for everything we say
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Yay🥳
Lets keep talking and make it happen now😎
Dazzler color is pretty.
Previous Goldie color was too. This one is 😕
I am worried about my next UN color. I don't like that🤔
Yay the previous goldie colour was good and then they changed it to this 😡
Finally gonna get rid of it 🥳
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Watched S9MK today?
No haven’t watched it yet 😆