In rajan style thu thu thu 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
In rajan style thu thu thu 🤣
I don't remember much but I used to watch the show only for Jiya's whole fam. Druv was a romantic angle may be thats why..Jiya's fondness for him was not much convincing too.
Originally posted by: riiddzzyy
OMG, U have this!
Believe me when I say I love your instant reactions😆❤️
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
You guys had a KKB BT’s thread 😲
Feels like I missed out on all the fun
We can still visit those threads😆
Our banter is still there.
This was the last thread-
Then 27th thread was marged into mod's SM thread🙄
PranBir/KKB- BTS , MASTI , INTERVIEWS & PICS UPDATE HERE ONLY-26
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
In rajan style thu thu thu 🤣
Oh gosh Yashvi🤣
Don't tell me you got this 3T obsession as well.
RS nowadays writes 3T in stead of Thu Thu Thu😆
Will do old thread stalking 😆
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Oh gosh Yashvi🤣
Don't tell me you got this 3T obsession as well.
RS nowadays writes 3T in stead of Thu Thu Thu😆
I think I might after all the discussion we are doing on the 3Ts 😆
Defo stalking them then 🤣
Are we allowed some shayaris here?
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
I think I might after all the discussion we are doing on the 3Ts 😆
😆