Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Reminds me of this gem from you
Omg this is epic 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Reminds me of this gem from you
Omg this is epic 🤣
Old days..
We used to talk a lot in kkb bts thread too. Such a fun thread it was!
Mujhe bhi😛
OMG, U have this!
It was so frustrating. Makers kept so much suspense that the trp tanked 😆
Originally posted by: Rainbow99
Someone tell that to Rajan. He seems to be promoting it 😆
Haan no thu thu in covid time please
Originally posted by: SillySeasonHere
Old days..
We used to talk a lot in kkb bts thread too. Such a fun thread it was!
You guys had a KKB BTs thread 😲
Feels like I missed out on all the fun
Originally posted by: Pighalta_Bhoot
did you like that karan guy
Karanvir?
Or it was some character in show?
I can't remember much ..
I would love to rewatch but hotstar is not available here🤔
I stan Ridzee ✌😌