Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Darshi is good with dps, let see if Darshi can help😳
I'm looking forward to it😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Darshi is good with dps, let see if Darshi can help😳
I'm looking forward to it😳
WD will also have awards after sheep game, haina? 😆
Alexia u like the award that Zeal giving😎
Haan 😈😈😈 spamming krni hogi ziada😈😈😈🤗
Do it😆
Humara to spamming adda hai hi games forum😈🤣😈
Originally posted by: AppleOfEye
I'm looking forward to it😳
Me tooo
No problem...I do like a few veg dishes also. 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haha good good, thoda veg foods ka bhi talk karna🤣 m just kidding
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
WD will also have awards after sheep game, haina? 😆
4 round mein kaha awards possible right WD
The sheep game will end up running for 3-4 weeks 😆Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
4 round mein kaha awards possible right WD
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Alexia u like the award that Zeal giving😎
Wo mereko avoid kr rhi hai 😅
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hi Darshi 🤗
How are you feeling today?
Sleep ke baad, headache chala gaya, haina?
Hey SK🤗
I am feeling okay.
Yes the Headache is gone..