Originally posted by: Innocentlove96
Yup....not just her but everyone....none of them got single ounce of punishment what Riddhu got for her one mistake.
Right this is one thing CVs are not consistent on 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Innocentlove96
Yup....not just her but everyone....none of them got single ounce of punishment what Riddhu got for her one mistake.
Right this is one thing CVs are not consistent on 🤔
Originally posted by: SexyPotato
For him, heart break is worse than murder. Now ap is there. So now his love for his mom seems fake to me.
Well it wasn't clarified whether the lehenga Ahana wore were original or duplicate....so I'm assuming that it was original.....n there itself Vansh justified his love for his mother.....
OMG I enjoy seeing K chain up like Ballu in Khalnayak
Yeah Sweetheart & Interesting is back ☺️
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Do you at least know the title of the Thread cause you know
how stuff I have to weave through 😆
R u looking for the episodes?!?
Hey, I'm using Telegram to chat. Join me! Download it here: https://telegram.org/dl
In this app colorstv channel is there.... search it... episode is uploaded....
Baki sab kuch jaaye tail lene.
I'm very possessive for diamonds
Diamond bas humare VR k pass rahe toh mujhe b dil ko sukoon rahega🤪
Sukoon b chala gaya mera diamonds k sath 😭😭
What if asli diamonds Vansh k pass hi thai
Makers were inconsistent on many things not just this....
They didn't clarify. So that lehenga, pc thing was real at least for me. He even gave girl permission to enter his room.Originally posted by: Innocentlove96
Well it wasn't clarified whether the lehenga Ahana wore were original or duplicate....so I'm assuming that it was original.....n there itself Vansh justified his love for his mother.....
I said lehenga thing that time but everyone like this is not the same, design is different blah blah. Arey they lost the previous one. So that ahana one was only his mom's. It was always I me myself for this family. Emotion, relation everything is fake here.
This expression when asked abt bccha
Is like arre ek bccha phi to ta