Kissi ko kahin bhejne ki jaroorat nai hai in dono ko jhopdi mein wapis bhej do🤣
Woh bhi chalega. Long story short, unko kaka se door rakho...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kissi ko kahin bhejne ki jaroorat nai hai in dono ko jhopdi mein wapis bhej do🤣
Woh bhi chalega. Long story short, unko kaka se door rakho...😆
Hi guys... Kaise ho sab?
I was in my village for past few days. Poor internet connection made unable to catch up with the latest episodes... I just now came across some updates and spoilers...
Wth is happening in the show? I heard Ani has actually fallen for that ninja girl?🥺 He wants to marry her? Bon has stopped raising logical questions? 😕 Are these news or rumors?
Originally posted by: Ashley_m
Woh bhi chalega. Long story short, unko kaka se door rakho...😆
Agreed please do the honours
Hi guys... Kaise ho sab?
I was in my village for past few days. Poor internet connection made unable to catch up with the latest episodes... I just now came across some updates and spoilers...
Wth is happening in the show? I heard Ani has actually fallen for that ninja girl?🥺 He wants to marry her? Bon has stopped raising logical questions? 😕 Are these news or rumors?
😭
Today's epi was extremely sad.I literally had tears in my eyes😭
Today's epi was extremely sad.I literally had tears in my eyes😭
The Tuesday one or Monday one
Hey guys, how was today's episode ?
Hey guys, how was today's episode ?
sad🥺
My views on today's epi.