Nice 1. Plz update soon.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nice 1. Plz update soon.
OMG girl!!! I can't tell you how superbly amazing your story is.👍🏼❤️
Every word u penned down felt like a vivid picture in front of my eyes.
Vihaan is always my fav & m loving to see this phase. I always wanted this to happen in the serial for real. But woh toh kabhi mila nehi😭
Now u have fulfilled my wish.🤗
Plz write down d next part soon. M checking d forum everyday to see if u have updated it or not.
If possible, make it longer. I mean can u make it more than TS ?? It will be a treat for all of us to read🤗
Originally posted by: Disha.Sharma
OMG girl!!! I can't tell you how superbly amazing your story is.👍🏼❤️
Every word u penned down felt like a vivid picture in front of my eyes.
Vihaan is always my fav & m loving to see this phase. I always wanted this to happen in the serial for real. But woh toh kabhi mila nehi😭
Now u have fulfilled my wish.🤗
Plz write down d next part soon. M checking d forum everyday to see if u have updated it or not.
If possible, make it longer. I mean can u make it more than TS ?? It will be a treat for all of us to read🤗
Thank You so much. I am glad you love the update.
I have wanted to see her outburst because honestly, it was too much. But they don't show it ever, it's like she is some kind of robot who doesn't get tired of bottling up her emotions.
Good to know your wish is fulfilled.
I will try my best to update the next part soon. I have a lot of homework to do for college, so I am not able to write down the next part right now.
My original plan for this story is to write two-three shots but let's see where it goes.
Amazing shot. waiting for the one. Good luck.
Originally posted by: Sonia.himk
Amazing shot. waiting for the one. Good luck.
Thank you!
I will update the next part soon.
Please update the next part soon.
Amazing.. Riddhima's outburst was superb and much awaited.. I rally wished to see her outburst and vansh realising his fault too... Superb
Originally posted by: Krazzy_Tintin11
Please update the next part soon.
I will try to update it tonight.
Originally posted by: alshasubhash
Amazing.. Riddhima's outburst was superb and much awaited.. I rally wished to see her outburst and vansh realising his fault too... Superb
Thank You!
I spent thousands of years waiting for this outburst. 😊
Vansh will realize his mistakes soon. He really needs a reality check.