Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Haan my brain is half asleep, its past midnight. I will be going to sleep in a bit. 😆
Hmm alright will see ya tomorrow as me also going to have dinner.🤗
Gn tc
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Haan my brain is half asleep, its past midnight. I will be going to sleep in a bit. 😆
Hmm alright will see ya tomorrow as me also going to have dinner.🤗
Gn tc
Enjoy your dinner. Gn tc. 🤗Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hmm alright will see ya tomorrow as me also going to have dinner.🤗
Gn tc
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Just look at Nina's color thats the color u r getting next
And which color i get next?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Okay guys will come back later or tomorrow. Dinner time😃
Tc bye
And which color i get next?
Mera wala 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Mera wala 😆
😂😂😂
Its like a circle
Glady will get mine color and i will get yours 😂
I like this light purple
😂😂😂
Its like a circle
Glady will get mine color and i will get yours 😂
I like this light purple
Yes 😆
Glady will get yours
You will get my color
I will get shibz ka color once promoted 😆
Circles of IF😂😂
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes 😆
Glady will get yours
You will get my color
I will get shibz ka color once promoted 😆
Circles of IF😂😂
Golmaal hai sab golmaal hai 😂
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes 😆
Glady will get yours
You will get my color
I will get shibz ka color once promoted 😆
Circles of IF😂😂
Par hum toh our of circle hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Par hum toh our of circle hai
Aap unche level ke circle mein ho..
Hum maamuli log hai..
Mango people 😆