Accha hubby mila 😆Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
He loves to cook so I have no issues 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Accha hubby mila 😆Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
He loves to cook so I have no issues 😆
Haina 😎Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣 soul brother and sister😛
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Well i'm seeing a different colour. 🤣
Right now you have red color as your Un color..
Then it would be purple types for sizzler😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Accha hubby mila 😆
😆 Haan he doesn't like to do the dishes so he chooses to cook🤣
Okay guys will come back later or tomorrow. Dinner time😃
So a different shade of purple? 😆I must be dreaming about some old colour we used have on I-F 🤣Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Just look at Nina's color thats the color u r getting next
Sorry Darshi. Lagta hai pagal main hogaya tha. 🤣
Fair enough 🤣Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
😆 Haan he doesn't like to do the dishes so he chooses to cook🤣
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
So a different shade of purple? 😆I must be dreaming about some old colour we used have on I-F 🤣
Sorry Darshi. Lagta hai pagal main hogaya tha. 🤣
Seems like your brain is asleep..😆
Yes I was talking about the UN color you will get after this tomato red,,😆
A different shade of purple 😆
Bye Soni 🤗 Enjoy your dinner 😃Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Okay guys will come back later or tomorrow. Dinner time😃
Haan my brain is half asleep, its past midnight. I will be going to sleep in a bit. 😆Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Seems like your brain is asleep..😆
Yes I was talking about the UN color you will get after this tomato red,,😆
A different shade of purple 😆