Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
Someone showed their kalakaari
YT pe there is a thumbnail
Virat pointing gun(Holi) towards Pakhi(purana with chameleon ms)
Obviously kaato chipko but my eyes are burning.
Koi isse sach kardo!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi
Someone showed their kalakaari
YT pe there is a thumbnail
Virat pointing gun(Holi) towards Pakhi(purana with chameleon ms)
Obviously kaato chipko but my eyes are burning.
Koi isse sach kardo!!!
Okay for viewers no Pakhi, but she needs to take care to get back.
It looks like its not uploaded yet. I keep refreshing the page but nothing yet :(
No new epis of any serial
Girls I don't live in India but still i know it is too early for the episodes to get uploaded...there's no specific reason not to upload new episodes of the shows.
Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Girls I don't live in India but still i know it is too early for the episodes to get uploaded...there's no specific reason not to upload new episodes of the shows.
I don’t live in India either but they generally upload at 7:41 PM EST from where I live. That’s why I wondered. Maybe like you said they will upload a little later today
Hope so...i think we just need to wait for one more hour...and let's see.Originally posted by: notaquitter
I don’t live in India either but they generally upload at 7:41 PM EST from where I live. That’s why I wondered. Maybe like you said they will upload a little later today
Originally posted by: notaquitter
I don’t live in India either but they generally upload at 7:41 PM EST from where I live. That’s why I wondered. Maybe like you said they will upload a little later today
Day light savings started today, we are 1 hour forward today. So I think it will upload lil later . Maybe an hour later than regular time
Originally posted by: Tulips123
Day light savings started today, we are 1 forward today. So I think I will upload lil later . Maybe an hour later than regular time
Damn didn’t realise . Thanks 🙏