Cya soon 😎Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Will be back in half n hour..my tablet bechara need to get recharged 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Cya soon 😎Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Will be back in half n hour..my tablet bechara need to get recharged 😆
good luck Hasiniji🥳
I've been without fizzy drinks for too long because of my toothache. I'm craving a fizzy drink too much today, especially Coca Cola & Rubicon Mango(fizzy) . 😆 I don't mind either but fizzy drink is just so addictive. 😆
If there's something I wish I could have everyday without any health problems, it's Coca Cola or Rubicon Mango .😆
Going good n urs?
Goodluck but u wont know how much u got till end of r6
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Pata nahi 😆
do you like veg dishes?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I've been without fizzy drinks for too long because of my toothache. I'm craving a fizzy drink too much today, especially Coca Cola & Rubicon Mango(fizzy) . 😆 I don't mind either but fizzy drink is just so addictive. 😆
If there's something I wish I could have everyday without any health problems, it's Coca Cola or Rubicon Mango .😆
i love rubicon mango juice but i hate the fizzy version of it🤢
i like vimto and irn bru😆
I only like 2 or 3 veg dishesOriginally posted by: Unique.Sheep
do you like veg dishes?
I love both versions. I used to drink the fizzy version almost everyday for a period of time until I had to stop fizzy drinks. 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
i love rubicon mango juice but i hate the fizzy version of it🤢
i like vimto and irn bru😆
I like Iron Bru too. Used to have that sometimes. 😆
Hi Gladi ❤️Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hola Kiffs ❤️
How have you been??