The gif cracked me up, good luck!! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The gif cracked me up, good luck!! 😆
I'be got a feeling, I may not like it. 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
I had it at a restaurant. Shahi paneer too
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Welcome back Darshi 🤗
Hey SK what's up yaara?🤗
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I'be got a feeling, I may not like it. 😆
why do you think that?😆
Nothing muchOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hey SK what's up yaara?🤗
You tell 😆
Good luck
Nothing going one hour ahead in time has its own effects on biological clock 🤣
M having headaches and time is like running like on lightening speed 😆
Pata nahi 😆Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
why do you think that?😆
Will be back in half n hour..my tablet bechara need to get recharged 😆
😂Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Nothing going one hour ahead in time has its own effects on biological clock 🤣
M having headaches and time is like running like on lightening speed 😆