Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

RaghVi OS: Under His Protection Spell!

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Raghav looked in her direction to find her talking to some man rather she talking politely and the man seemed pretty much badly behaving to Raghav. Though he didn't know what they were talking about but it didn't seem right to him even if he didn't hear the conversation.

And almost instantly he got a flash of all those fights he had with her in the past, the ego clashes, the challenges and them blazing on each encounter but right now things have took a 360Β° turn as the sight of someone else misbehaving with her didn't settle with him. After all she was his friend and one of the closest one. Messing with her would automatically mean facing consequences as Raghav Rao himself backed her.

"Waise toh yeh Pallavi mujhse fight karta rehta hai but jaha zarurat hai waha polite hojata hai!" He sighed at his thought before heading towards her.

"Pallavi, woh keerti tumko bula raha hai! Accounts mei kucchh problem hua hai!" He said clearly making the excuse to move her away and let him step in to deal with the situation.

She too understood his motive but didn't want him yo create a scene in her shop so she said "Raghav i am already handling something here! "

"Don't worry i will deal with it without creating any scene! You go to Keerti! " Raghav said in assurance and she reluctantly nodded before leaving.

Raghav then stood at the exact spot where she stood and faced the man who looked like a father of two kids to him.

"Aap kon? " The man asked raising hus eyebrows.

"Woh important nhi hai! Tumhara behavior important hai! Sudhar jao or else you will have to face me and trust me you won't like it! " Raghav said slowly emphasizing on each word, with a smile in the end.

"Darta nhi hu mai! Mujhe woh ladki pasand hai! Bas isiliye thoda.. " The man villainatiously remarked.

"Complete karne ka sochna bhi mat! Woh mera dost hai aur usse badtmeezi bohot bhari padega tumko! " The man laughed and went away thinking it was an empty threat from a friend of her's completely oblivious to what consequences would that lead to.

Pallavi after a few minutes arrived back.

"Thank god woh gaya! Irritating customers ko bhi jhelna padta hai! " She huffed.

"Don't worry, shaam tak us aadmi ko akal aajayega.. " He informed as he did something on his phone.

"Raghav don't you dare.. " She started as she knew how dangerous he could get.

"I will! How dare he misbehave with you! Usko toh mai sabak sikhayega and tumhara dukaan mei scene nhi create karna tha warna abhi hi bata deta usko! " He said while she lightly patted on her forehead with her palm.

"Offo! Raghav it's ok ham sabko toh nhi sudhaar sakte na! " She tried explaining him while he looked at her with oblivion.

"Tumhara lecture mera decision nhi badlega so don't even try! " He deadpanned.

"Accha accha ok! Relax! Lunch ke liye chale? " She asked changing the topic.

"Mujhe bhook nhi hai!" He said in an angry tone.

"Kitni baar samjhaya hai gussa khane pe nhi nikaalte.."

"Phir se lecture shuru ho gaya! Itna lecture deke thakta nhi hai kya tum? " He asked to which she nodded in no playfully, making him smile in return.

"Accha let's go! " He said dragging her out of the shop towards his car.

They headed to one of his favorite restaurant as today was his turn to make her taste his favorite delicacies.

"I hope waha ka khana khane layak ho! "

"Kyu? Sara khana achha hota hai waha ka! "

"Lekin Mogambo Rao aur Pallavi Deshmukh ke taste mei fark hai so.. "

"Not funny! Bekaar joke maarta hai tum!"

"Bohot accha joke tha ab jispe maara usko toh accha lagna toh impossible hai! Waise Farhaad kaha hai aaj?" She asked noticing the absence of a certain guy who would always try to either pair them up ir tease them.

"Woh Farhaad.. Wohh usko chutti chahiye tha kisi kaam se isliye aaya nhi woh! " He lied because only he knew how he had stopped Farhaad from joining there lunch session.

Actually, when Pallavi and Raghav became friends, they started having this small lunches along with Farhaad and sometime Keerti joining them. Initially it was for a little fun and relaxation but later it became a kind of tradition for them as they enjoyed each other's company specially Raghav and Pallavi.

So it involved a hell lot of pleadings from Raghav and teasings from Farhaad before he finally agreed to miss the lunch this one time. But Pallavi shouldn't know the details or else her beautiful eyes will turn a little bigger in size while she shout at him for doing that.

"Accha but woh toh hamare lunch kabhi miss nhi karta! " She said breaking his trance of thoughts.

"Haa i know! Pata nhi hoga kucch important kaam! " He continued with his lie though he felt her look at him in suspicion but he continued to look at the road instead.

"Aagaya restaurant! " He said parking the car in the parking lot.

They both got down and charged inside while he punched some code before they entered the VIP area which was on 10th floor.

"Raghav.. "

"Don't start your lecture! The bill is on me so let's just enjoy! "

"But fir bhi! Itna expensive hai! No i can't come! "

" Please Pallavi and mai sabko ye word nhi bolta hai! You know it so.. " He left the sentence halfway in a hope that she would agree and she did nodded slightly  making him smile.

They sat on a window facing table while taking good five minutes to argue as to which table they will sit. He wanted to sit near the window facing one while she wanted to sit near the beautiful painting she saw in the area. And they ended up the argument concluding that it was his treat so he had a say and not her, well you are right, it was him who stated that and ended the argument.

After ordering their food, she noticed that no one was present in the whole area and looked in his direction to ask about the same when she found him looking at her with a smile on his plastered face.

"Raghav kya hua? " She asked waving her hand unfront of his eyes.

"Uhh. Nothing! You want something? " Ge asked snapping out of his beautiful daydream.

"Tum bina kisi wajah muskura rahe the pagal toh nhi hue ho na tum? " She asked chuckling.

"I am fine! Woh bas ek joke yaad aya isliye! You tell, what were you saying earlier? " He asked in a try to change the topic, a thing which she rubbed off on him recently.

"Oh! Mai keh rahi thi ki yeh place khaali kyu hai? Did you book the whole area? " She aaked.

"Restaurant hi mera hai! And i just reserved this area for us! Mujhe disturbance nhi chahiye tha! And hamara fight se logo ko pareshaan nhi karna tha! " He said adding the last part hastily so that she didn't get suspicious of him.

She slightly shook her head at his reply.

She was about to say something when his phone rang!

"One second! ye important call hai! " He said while she nodded her head.

He took the call and " Yes... Send him! " With that he ended.

"Kya hua? " She asked raising her eye brows.

"Abhi kucch der mei pata chal jayega! " He said making her confused as to what was going on in his head.

And a few minutes later, the same man arrived with a lots of bruises on his body.

"I am really sorry mujhe maaf kardijiye! Mai aisa kabhi nhi karunga! " The man pleaded in pain.

"Kisi bhi ladki ke saath! Pura bolo! " Raghav said sternly.

"Ji kisi bhi ladki ke saath nhi karunga! "

"Ok ok maine maaf kiya aap jaa sakte hai! " She said.

"Ab isko hospital chod aao and make sure the bill is paid! " Raghav ordered his men.

When they left she looked at him in fury!

"Maine mana kiya tha na! " She eyed him.

"Maine kucch nhi kiya! Unhone kiya! " He said innocently.

"Itne innocent bhi nhi ho tum! " She remarked making him smirk.

"On a serious note! Koi bhi tumhara life miserable banayega toh they will have to face me because woh mera haq hai only i can make your life miserable not anyone else! " He said.

"So mujhe Raghav Rao ki protection hai?" She asked.

"Rghav Rao ka protection spell hai, to be precise! " He stated.

Edited by TunesOfHeart - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Hahah, so typical of Raghav to say Maine nahi kiya, unhone kiya. πŸ˜† The whole empty restaurant made me wonder if the guy was going to propose to her. Though that would be one hell of an amazing scene if it happened the right way through development of their characters and not via a forced marriage route. Nice read!

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: -Sarcy-

Hahah, so typical of Raghav to say Maine nahi kiya, unhone kiya. πŸ˜† The whole empty restaurant made me wonder if the guy was going to propose to her. Though that would be one hell of an amazing scene if it happened the right way through development of their characters and not via a forced marriage route. Nice read!

Thankyou so much! Well RR is so cute at times πŸ˜‹β€ I will surely write on a proposal scene too πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ˜‹βœŒπŸ»πŸ˜ yeah you are right but they are going by the show's title i guessπŸ˜πŸ™ŒπŸ»

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Thank you so much! 

lifesucks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

this was so damn good.  loved their cute banter. πŸ˜‰

plz do write more. 

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: TunesOfHeart

This is fab piece β€οΈβ€οΈ keep writing dear

Raghav looked in her direction to find her talking to some man rather she talking politely and the man seemed pretty much badly behaving to Raghav. Though he didn't know what they were talking about but it didn't seem right to him even if he didn't hear the conversation.

And almost instantly he got a flash of all those fights he had with her in the past, the ego clashes, the challenges and them blazing on each encounter but right now things have took a 360Β° turn as the sight of someone else misbehaving with her didn't settle with him. After all she was his friend and one of the closest one. Messing with her would automatically mean facing consequences as Raghav Rao himself backed her.

"Waise toh yeh Pallavi mujhse fight karta rehta hai but jaha zarurat hai waha polite hojata hai!" He sighed at his thought before heading towards her.

"Pallavi, woh keerti tumko bula raha hai! Accounts mei kucchh problem hua hai!" He said clearly making the excuse to move her away and let him step in to deal with the situation.

She too understood his motive but didn't want him yo create a scene in her shop so she said "Raghav i am already handling something here! "

"Don't worry i will deal with it without creating any scene! You go to Keerti! " Raghav said in assurance and she reluctantly nodded before leaving.

Raghav then stood at the exact spot where she stood and faced the man who looked like a father of two kids to him.

"Aap kon? " The man asked raising hus eyebrows.

"Woh important nhi hai! Tumhara behavior important hai! Sudhar jao or else you will have to face me and trust me you won't like it! " Raghav said slowly emphasizing on each word, with a smile in the end.

"Darta nhi hu mai! Mujhe woh ladki pasand hai! Bas isiliye thoda.. " The man villainatiously remarked.

"Complete karne ka sochna bhi mat! Woh mera dost hai aur usse badtmeezi bohot bhari padega tumko! " The man laughed and went away thinking it was an empty threat from a friend of her's completely oblivious to what consequences would that lead to.

Pallavi after a few minutes arrived back.

"Thank god woh gaya! Irritating customers ko bhi jhelna padta hai! " She huffed.

"Don't worry, shaam tak us aadmi ko akal aajayega.. " He informed as he did something on his phone.

"Raghav don't you dare.. " She started as she knew how dangerous he could get.

"I will! How dare he misbehave with you! Usko toh mai sabak sikhayega and tumhara dukaan mei scene nhi create karna tha warna abhi hi bata deta usko! " He said while she lightly patted on her forehead with her palm.

"Offo! Raghav it's ok ham sabko toh nhi sudhaar sakte na! " She tried explaining him while he looked at her with oblivion.

"Tumhara lecture mera decision nhi badlega so don't even try! " He deadpanned.

"Accha accha ok! Relax! Lunch ke liye chale? " She asked changing the topic.

"Mujhe bhook nhi hai!" He said in an angry tone.

"Kitni baar samjhaya hai gussa khane pe nhi nikaalte.."

"Phir se lecture shuru ho gaya! Itna lecture deke thakta nhi hai kya tum? " He asked to which she nodded in no playfully, making him smile in return.

"Accha let's go! " He said dragging her out of the shop towards his car.

They headed to one of his favorite restaurant as today was his turn to make her taste his favorite delicacies.

"I hope waha ka khana khane layak ho! "

"Kyu? Sara khana achha hota hai waha ka! "

"Lekin Mogambo Rao aur Pallavi Deshmukh ke taste mei fark hai so.. "

"Not funny! Bekaar joke maarta hai tum!"

"Bohot accha joke tha ab jispe maara usko toh accha lagna toh impossible hai! Waise Farhaad kaha hai aaj?" She asked noticing the absence of a certain guy who would always try to either pair them up ir tease them.

"Woh Farhaad.. Wohh usko chutti chahiye tha kisi kaam se isliye aaya nhi woh! " He lied because only he knew how he had stopped Farhaad from joining there lunch session.

Actually, when Pallavi and Raghav became friends, they started having this small lunches along with Farhaad and sometime Keerti joining them. Initially it was for a little fun and relaxation but later it became a kind of tradition for them as they enjoyed each other's company specially Raghav and Pallavi.

So it involved a hell lot of pleadings from Raghav and teasings from Farhaad before he finally agreed to miss the lunch this one time. But Pallavi shouldn't know the details or else her beautiful eyes will turn a little bigger in size while she shout at him for doing that.

"Accha but woh toh hamare lunch kabhi miss nhi karta! " She said breaking his trance of thoughts.

"Haa i know! Pata nhi hoga kucch important kaam! " He continued with his lie though he felt her look at him in suspicion but he continued to look at the road instead.

"Aagaya restaurant! " He said parking the car in the parking lot.

They both got down and charged inside while he punched some code before they entered the VIP area which was on 10th floor.

"Raghav.. "

"Don't start your lecture! The bill is on me so let's just enjoy! "

"But fir bhi! Itna expensive hai! No i can't come! "

" Please Pallavi and mai sabko ye word nhi bolta hai! You know it so.. " He left the sentence halfway in a hope that she would agree and she did nodded slightly  making him smile.

They sat on a window facing table while taking good five minutes to argue as to which table they will sit. He wanted to sit near the window facing one while she wanted to sit near the beautiful painting she saw in the area. And they ended up the argument concluding that it was his treat so he had a say and not her, well you are right, it was him who stated that and ended the argument.

After ordering their food, she noticed that no one was present in the whole area and looked in his direction to ask about the same when she found him looking at her with a smile on his plastered face.

"Raghav kya hua? " She asked waving her hand unfront of his eyes.

"Uhh. Nothing! You want something? " Ge asked snapping out of his beautiful daydream.

"Tum bina kisi wajah muskura rahe the pagal toh nhi hue ho na tum? " She asked chuckling.

"I am fine! Woh bas ek joke yaad aya isliye! You tell, what were you saying earlier? " He asked in a try to change the topic, a thing which she rubbed off on him recently.

"Oh! Mai keh rahi thi ki yeh place khaali kyu hai? Did you book the whole area? " She aaked.

"Restaurant hi mera hai! And i just reserved this area for us! Mujhe disturbance nhi chahiye tha! And hamara fight se logo ko pareshaan nhi karna tha! " He said adding the last part hastily so that she didn't get suspicious of him.

She slightly shook her head at his reply.

She was about to say something when his phone rang!

"One second! ye important call hai! " He said while she nodded her head.

He took the call and " Yes... Send him! " With that he ended.

"Kya hua? " She asked raising her eye brows.

"Abhi kucch der mei pata chal jayega! " He said making her confused as to what was going on in his head.

And a few minutes later, the same man arrived with a lots of bruises on his body.

"I am really sorry mujhe maaf kardijiye! Mai aisa kabhi nhi karunga! " The man pleaded in pain.

"Kisi bhi ladki ke saath! Pura bolo! " Raghav said sternly.

"Ji kisi bhi ladki ke saath nhi karunga! "

"Ok ok maine maaf kiya aap jaa sakte hai! " She said.

"Ab isko hospital chod aao and make sure the bill is paid! " Raghav ordered his men.

When they left she looked at him in fury!

"Maine mana kiya tha na! " She eyed him.

"Maine kucch nhi kiya! Unhone kiya! " He said innocently.

"Itne innocent bhi nhi ho tum! " She remarked making him smirk.

"On a serious note! Koi bhi tumhara life miserable banayega toh they will have to face me because woh mera haq hai only i can make your life miserable not anyone else! " He said.

"So mujhe Raghav Rao ki protection hai?" She asked.

"Rghav Rao ka protection spell hai, to be precise! " He stated.

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: lifesucks28

this was so damn good.  loved their cute banter. πŸ˜‰

plz do write more. 

Thankyou so muchβ€πŸ˜‹

Will surely πŸ™ŒπŸ»βœŒπŸ»

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Thankyou so much ❀❀❀❀

TunesOfHeart thumbnail

Thankyou so much❀❀❀

Glad you enjoyed it as much! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜Œ

MoodyMango thumbnail

Lovely osπŸ‘

Raghav wanting to spend some alone time with Pallavi is so cute❀️

'Sirf Raghav ka haq hai Pallavi ki life ko miserable banne ka' - I can see this happening the show in futureπŸ˜†