Originally posted by: IXFOTAEXDYRT4GLG
Matlab mat dekho accha nabi lagta to aisa.isliye he kehti na ki trps aa rahe hai warna namak ko.imleriya kyun kara diya, wahan par bhi same story chal rahe hai
Achcha aisa?😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: IXFOTAEXDYRT4GLG
Matlab mat dekho accha nabi lagta to aisa.isliye he kehti na ki trps aa rahe hai warna namak ko.imleriya kyun kara diya, wahan par bhi same story chal rahe hai
Achcha aisa?😲
Wahan bhi yug is shouting only gunjan is my wife, kahani is nothing and all the nonsense.
Originally posted by: 5C6PPUXOSD2OYIAC
Wahan bhi yug is shouting only gunjan is my wife, kahani is nothing and all the nonsense.
Oh okay😲 I actually don't follow that show😳
I don't but I like the fl there. Kahani is beautiful.
Originally posted by: U2VFIJZT2Z4IANAY
I don't but I like the fl there. Kahani is beautiful.
Okay have seen her as n other colors show she was good there as well😆