SAIRAT FF - Life as we decided not as destined ch4 - pg 5 - Page 4

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by notaquitter

Lovely but very curious on why they are going through this torture of staying away from each other . Can’t wait for the plot to unfold.

Awesome writing :)

Thank you 😊

Ha ha ha, torture kahaan? Gaur se dekhna hoga to understand what they are going through 😍

How could one write this much fantastically!!! Loved it... As always u have done great work πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Didn't liked it as we loved itπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’• continue soon ...

Originally posted by sairat07

How could one write this much fantastically!!! Loved it... As always u have done great work πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Thanks 😍

Originally posted by sairat07

Didn't liked it as we loved itπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ’•πŸ’• continue soon ...

Ha ha, very sweet

Thank you 😊

Yaar,ab toh koyi mujhe maar hi daalo,phir se late hogayi. Sorry again☹

You know,you seriously have a super active hypothalamus in case of emotions. You know I got to know very different pov's of many situations.

I loved Sai's point of view,you depicted beautifully. Cuz I would be honest ,I am always a bit weary of the door hokar bhi paas hai concept,but this one actually did justice to that. It is actually reliving your every point of life that you spent with that person.

And in case of Virat and Sai both, the funda no.1 of all problems is mahaan,mallika-e-maturity,beizzati ki begum,paku ki utaaradhi,one and only didi. She currently is the major misguiding force and the second enemy is not CN ,it is themselves.

I have said a lot of times that ,Virat is emotionally vulnerable and Sai is guarded. But ,your story did right to it,Virat will be the definitely the first one to realise it,and wont even run away and Sai will stall it as long as she can. But ,what the problem is Virat is emotional,but cannot control them.His emotional waves are literally so strong that they end up controlling him and it comes out differently. And Sai ,she is guarded to those emotions,and she doesn't even let them come close to her,she controls them way too much than she has to,even when she requires them the most,which also leads her to the same square as Virat ,she gets depicted differently. 

So,currently yeh situation hai inki.

Waise toh hum shayar nahi,par Sairat ke liye aur aapke iss khoobsurat kahaani ke liye,

Door hokar paas hai,paas hokar door hai,

Toh shayad aage jaan hi lenge ki woh kyu itne majboor hai.

Loved it,do continue soonβ€πŸ’•

P.S.: kuch zyaada hi serious hogayi nahi oopar,toh chalo,umeed toh yahi hai aur prarthana bhi,isi bahaane

"Teri unchi shaan hai maula

Meri arzi maan le maula

Tu hai sab kuch jaan ne waala

Inko bhi toh lift karade,thoda sa romance badhaade

Kaiso kaiso ko diya hai(as in didi😀),

Aise waiso ko diya hai,

Sairat ko bhi lift karaade,thoda sa romance badhaade,

Ek junior chavan hi dilaade🀣"

Wow loved both chapters...!!! But just want to know what’s the reason Sai is holding back her feelings now...??? πŸ€” as in after pakhi’s exposure in Devi pulkit matter and specially after ghadchiroli part... I might have misunderstood something but really curious to know... anyways thank you for updates and keep writing the new updates and keep us posted...πŸ‘πŸ»

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Shristhi2002

Yaar,ab toh koyi mujhe maar hi daalo,phir se late hogayi. Sorry again☹

Late? Come on, read and comment only when you can πŸ˜†

You know,you seriously have a super active hypothalamus in case of emotions. You know I got to know very different pov's of many situations.

Oh πŸ€”πŸ€­πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

As in? 

I loved Sai's point of view,you depicted beautifully. Cuz I would be honest ,I am always a bit weary of the door hokar bhi paas hai concept,but this one actually did justice to that. It is actually reliving your every point of life that you spent with that person.

Glad I could πŸ˜†

And in case of Virat and Sai both, the funda no.1 of all problems is mahaan,mallika-e-maturity,beizzati ki begum,paku ki utaaradhi,one and only didi. She currently is the major misguiding force and the second enemy is not CN ,it is themselves.

Yup, they have a bonus in the name of Pakhi didi/dost

I have said a lot of times that ,Virat is emotionally vulnerable and Sai is guarded. But ,your story did right to it,Virat will be the definitely the first one to realise it,and wont even run away and Sai will stall it as long as she can. But ,what the problem is Virat is emotional,but cannot control them.His emotional waves are literally so strong that they end up controlling him and it comes out differently. 

Exactly

And Sai ,she is guarded to those emotions,and she doesn't even let them come close to her,she controls them way too much than she has to,even when she requires them the most,which also leads her to the same square as Virat ,she gets depicted differently

Right 

So,currently yeh situation hai inki.

Waise toh hum shayar nahi,par Sairat ke liye aur aapke iss khoobsurat kahaani ke liye,

Door hokar paas hai,paas hokar door hai,

Toh shayad aage jaan hi lenge ki woh kyu itne majboor hai.

Aww this is so cute. Sweef of you, thank you ❀

Loved it,do continue soonβ€πŸ’•

P.S.: kuch zyaada hi serious hogayi nahi oopar,toh chalo,umeed toh yahi hai aur prarthana bhi,isi bahaane

"Teri unchi shaan hai maula

Meri arzi maan le maula

Tu hai sab kuch jaan ne waala

Inko bhi toh lift karade,thoda sa romance badhaade

Kaiso kaiso ko diya hai(as in didi😀),

Aise waiso ko diya hai,

Sairat ko bhi lift karaade,thoda sa romance badhaade,

Ek junior chavan hi dilaade🀣

Sairat aur unka romance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ sabr karo waise Ghum romance se thoda zyaada mil sakta hai par usse zyaada mujhe nahi lagta πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I won't be able to do justice to it, you might be better off without me writing it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks πŸ˜†β€πŸ˜

Awesome loved it keep writing it's so intresting.