Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT FF - Life as we decided not as destined ch4 - pg 5

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FUITV thumbnail

They separate again I. The future 😭 I guess it’s needed. Can’t wait for the next update but I am scared of longer fics, because then I have to keep annoying the author for regular updates πŸ™ˆ

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: notaquitter

They separate again I. The future 😭 I guess it’s needed. Can’t wait for the next update but I am scared of longer fics, because then I have to keep annoying the author for regular updates πŸ™ˆ

Lol, let them get separated, both deserve it as much as they deserve each other πŸ˜†

I hope to update it regularly, quite frequently but you know we have all become a pendulum , our mood now depends on the daily episodes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let me try to stay calm like Virat and act unaffected like Sai πŸ˜†, that will help in giving an update soon. 

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awesome update dear

loved it 

hum sab mein separation ki booth agaya hai πŸ˜†

waiting for ur next update

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: linakusharberry

awesome update dear

loved it 

hum sab mein separation ki booth agaya hai πŸ˜†

waiting for ur next update

Lol

This was written keeping future tracks in mind

Makers don't seem to show building trust 

Their love and bond needs strengthening and both r taking each other too much for granted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Isliye juda kar diya but they are not πŸ’” (secret/spoiler) they are in β€πŸ˜‰

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: laksh

Lol

This was written keeping future tracks in mind

Makers don't seem to show building trust 

Their love and bond needs strengthening and both r taking each other too much for granted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Isliye juda kar diya but they are not πŸ’” (secret/spoiler) they are in β€πŸ˜‰

so true , looking forward to read ur update 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: laksh

Lol, let them get separated, both deserve it as much as they deserve each other πŸ˜†

I hope to update it regularly, quite frequently but you know we have all become a pendulum , our mood now depends on the daily episodes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Let me try to stay calm like Virat and act unaffected like Sai πŸ˜†, that will help in giving an update soon. 

I appreciate the efforts. It’s so hard to come up with a storyline for longer fics. It needs time and effort outside of 100 other things that one has to do every day. So thanks for the fic 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awesome plot and narration, they need to get seperated..sometimes loves though deep is not healthy for living..

laksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sairat

Awesome plot and narration, they need to get seperated..sometimes loves though deep is not healthy for living..

Thank you 😊

Ikr, I am one usually not for separation but the way these two are acting, it is getting shallow (may be I am too harsh saying this).

It shouldn't be about want, it should be about giving and let's hope they realise it. Longing sab dikhne mein accha lagta hai, rishtey ko nibhaana zyaada zaroori hai. 😊

Edited by laksh - 3 years ago

I hope that after the separations more than once eventually they will find their way back to each other.