【#1 2 3】

꧁ιѕнq мєιη мαяנαωαη 2
¢нιт ¢нαт ¢ℓυв ꧂
тняєα∂ тσ ¢нαт αвσυт αηутнιηg αη∂ єνєяутнιηg
[/im]






★ нαρρу ∂ιѕ¢υѕѕιση ★
【#1 2 3】

꧁ιѕнq мєιη мαяנαωαη 2
¢нιт ¢нαт ¢ℓυв ꧂
тняєα∂ тσ ¢нαт αвσυт αηутнιηg αη∂ єνєяутнιηg
[/im]






★ нαρρу ∂ιѕ¢υѕѕιση ★
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Yayy finally Maine kalash giraya.
First time. 🥳
Congrats for new CCC. 🥳
oh god
Ye CG ki kaisi gif daali hai Ayu??
In first glance I thought it's Rahul Gandhi🤣🤣
Then I had to look again and then I realized that its Christian Grey
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
oh god
Ye CG ki kaisi gif daali hai Ayu??
In first glance I thought it's Rahul Gandhi🤣🤣
Then I had to look again and then I realized that its Christian Grey
Arey yaar🤣🤣
itni mast mast gifs hain uski, tujhe koi aur nahi mili kya?🤣
Congratulations🥳
Thank you ayu🤗
Mubarak ho shivi asfia, title mei latakne ke liye🤗🤗
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
itni mast mast gifs hain uski, tujhe koi aur nahi mili kya?🤣
Ye chalega ?🤪

Chalega🤣
kyuki maine Rahul Gandhi ko aise kabhi nahi dekha, to confusion nahi hogi🤪🤣
Congratulations let's celebrations...
Final ShiFia...🤣
And tune 50 shades bana diya...🤣
kya yr tune kon socha...🤣Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Chalega🤣
kyuki maine Rahul Gandhi ko aise kabhi nahi dekha, to confusion nahi hogi🤪🤣