abhi bachpan kyun dikha rahe hai🤭🤣
Mrs Raizada ko Marne wale hain during Partition Sayed so flashback. 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
abhi bachpan kyun dikha rahe hai🤭🤣
Mrs Raizada ko Marne wale hain during Partition Sayed so flashback. 😭
I know. Vashma was proud. Happy that uska ek sapna to pura hua💔 Wish uday could read her eyes💔
Anchal is phenomenal in such scenes 👌
Originally posted by: nautankitadka
They could have set both conflicts side by side so we could identify seperately with both.
Haan... But they made a khichdi of everything... Farooq who is Vashma's husband is also after amdheer instead of Vashmay
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Nowadays this DT is 2nd home for me 😆 I love interacting with everyone here ❤️ I have seen one fandom respecting another fandom here, that's something rare in India Forums. 😆
Are u still awake? 😲Its almost 3 in the morning. Actually even I am wide awake here, reading all the pages missed 🤣
Hey Bhagwan 🤦 Randheer's childhood. Flashback. I think they going to kill our rocking Mrs Raizada 😭 🤬
Uday flirting with vashma. Vashma blushing. Uday's oye hoye hoye hoye☺️☺️
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Nowadays this DT is 2nd home for me 😆 I love interacting with everyone here ❤️ I have seen one fandom respecting another fandom here, that's something rare in India Forums. 😆
True... Certain forums are no less than warzones😆
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Hey Bhagwan 🤦 Randheer's childhood. Flashback. I think they going to kill our rocking Mrs Raizada 😭 🤬
Bas is hi ki kami thi 😭
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Radha Ki Chinta mat kar, they will give screen space to Radha 😆 SSP loves Radha Rani 😉 Jab tak 100/200 bar Ghar se be it in Lahore or Delhi nikal nehi dete tab tak Radha rahegi.
Hey Bhaggu 🤭
Originally posted by: Aster.99
Are u still awake? 😲Its almost 3 in the morning. Actually even I am wide awake here, reading all the pages missed 🤣
Main Raat ko jagti hnu, Subha soti hnu 😳 🤣 Actually working on a project simultaneously, main online rahu aur DT pe naa aaun that's not possible 😆