Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ImHemangi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

mehndi hsi rachnewali “RR” naam wali.. finally❤️❤️.. ye raghu ne hi likha hoga i m sure only he can

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Some other key take aways from.the live

- He did his engineering mba then went to acting school.did an internship during uni which he didnt enjoy n always wanted to do acting

- Faced a lot of struggle but the graph has started to.move upwards. Rejections break him but he starts afresh next day with same energy

- He is single ...parents ko bhi shaadi ke liye taal diya for 2/3 yrs ( yes u guys can ship poora now offscreen)

- Not much fun on sets as they all r serious abt work  tho he said pallavi talks too much 😆 refer to shivangi and that he is more like work on the scene and at hand script

- Said he is an introvert usually on sets he is into reading his script amd when he has time connects with fans on insta and replies to comments dms etc 

- Talked abt dream role and there was a shout out to 3 fans Mansi Ayesha n one more 

My Key take away he is as confident  daring direct no filter and bindaas as RR. Ps The interviewer was HORRIBLE

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Live video is up

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CMXc0wEjKa1/?igshid=obb8o9bgqv9z

Edited by -RD- - 3 years ago
NESRIA thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We got sindoor ,the flowers

And mehendi on hands ,just saw a pic of pallavi and she have RR on her hands and she shocked

Well im confused hiw did she get it

Those are connected in so many ways and yet they hate each other , 😆

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Replying here as the prev thread reached 150 pg

I don't know Raghav ko kitna credit milna chahiye iske liye, cause Pallavi has handled Jagadish Anna previously and also Raghav's man who was following Kirti around. Par anyway, tujhko dena hai to de de.smiley36

yeah but she didn't get linked to either of them na😆neither her fam knew about those. but in raghav's case she got linked to him and her fam also knows about yet she's going on coz he challenged her😆

Haan re, uske bas ka baat nahi hai dosti karna. Uska hai ya to baahon me aao ya bhaad me jao. And, Pallavi would choose the latter.smiley37

🤣 we also want the latter 🤣 but na he won't say bhaad mein jao  it has to be hai only🤣

Courtship??????smiley37Yeh hoga bhi. Mujhko bahut serious doubts hai. Raghav apne dimaag me hi courtship karega, kyunki Pallavi uspe ghaas kya, bhoose ka dher bhi nahi dalne walismiley37

courtship hoga don't worry 🤣unless they go with forced marriage route.but even then also he'll try to control every aspect of her life until she snaps🤣

Usko trust issues hai, aur ek guilt ka bojh hai. But trust is something he will develop during this month long challenge. Aur woh emotional baggage will ease with time. Probably Pallavi will inadvertently become the bridge between his family and him. Kyunki ye marriage wale functions me Amma may come.

yep same.

amma will be there i think pallu asked kreeti to bring amma to the function.so long amma don't give those scary expressions I'm ok with her being in the ceremony.🤣 

Edited by SRKian - 3 years ago
NESRIA thumbnail

Ok i have a question

The actor playing raghav what is exactly his name 

Is it sai or saiketan or ketan because im really confused 

Between one of reason i likre the show is we get to see the south indian culture 

There is something unique about their movies, songs, faces , clothes , ....

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: NESRIA

Ok i have a question

The actor playing raghav what is exactly his name 

Is it sai or saiketan or ketan because im really confused 

Between one of reason i likre the show is we get to see the south indian culture 

There is something unique about their movies, songs, faces , clothes , ....

Sai ketan rao 😆

I think he prefers ketan more than sai 😆

SRKian thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RD-

Some other key take aways from.the live

- He did his engineering mba then went to acting school.did an internship during uni which he didnt enjoy n always wanted to do acting

- Faced a lot of struggle but the graph has started to.move upwards. Rejections break him but he starts afresh next day with same energy

- He is single ...parents ko bhi shaadi ke liye taal diya for 2/3 yrs ( yes u guys can ship poora now offscreen)

- Not much fun on sets as they all r serious abt work  tho he said pallavi talks too much 😆 refer to shivangi and that he is more like work on the scene and at hand script

- Said he is an introvert usually on sets he is into reading his script amd when he has time connects with fans on insta and replies to comments dms etc 

- Talked abt dream role and there was a shout out to 3 fans Mansi Ayesha n one more 

My Key take away he is as confident  daring direct no filter and bindaas as RR. Ps The interviewer was HORRIBLE

Yeah that’s why I started shipping them both on and offscreen 🙈😆 even she’s single as far as I know.❤️

NESRIA thumbnail

Originally posted by: SRKian

Sai ketan rao 😆

I think he prefers ketan more than sai 😆

thank you for your reply

so he have two names ?

Between i prefer ketan too it is l re manly 😆 sai sound like a girl name 

I looked on google and it said 

Sai means flower is it true ?