That she is feeling shy to face arc...arc teasing her...
Ps can I call you jo?
Yup you can🤗 meri sari friends yahi bulati hai😆
Ok will wirte then abhi ke abhi dabba you🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That she is feeling shy to face arc...arc teasing her...
Ps can I call you jo?
Yup you can🤗 meri sari friends yahi bulati hai😆
Ok will wirte then abhi ke abhi dabba you🤪
Originally posted by: rikara94
Yup you can🤗 meri sari friends yahi bulati hai😆
Ok will wirte then abhi ke abhi dabba you🤪
Aww jo
Thanks love❤️
Check your dabba girl🤣
Originally posted by: rikara94
Check your dabba girl🤣
I loved it...it's on 🔥☺️🤪
I love to read an os on it....
Jo you made my weekend...
I am imagining it☺️
Aww☺️
I loved it...it's on 🔥☺️🤪
I love to read an os on it....
Jo you made my weekend...
I am imagining it☺️
Aww☺️
Tu pagal hai🤪 aisa kuch maine likha bhi nahi jisse tu itna sharma rahi hai🤣
Originally posted by: rikara94
Tu pagal hai🤪 aisa kuch maine likha bhi nahi jisse tu itna sharma rahi hai🤣
Arrey I like this type of romance..it's such cute to watch☺️
And I can relate also
Arrey I like this type of romance..it's such cute to watch☺️
And I can relate also
Zara zara behkta hai mehkta hai🤣🤪
zimmedari ka rishta...not patni..but bahu... what I am saying🤣🤣
Monu we all have lost it like BB makers
Hum kuch bhi bak rahe hai🤣
Exactly🤣
Pagala gaya sab log🤣🤪