Being Holmes game thread
Reader insert one shots
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Being Holmes game thread
Reader insert one shots
Oh. I don't know of that thread🤓
What is reader insert one shots🤔
Its a game in Hollywood forum
Apparently the reader is a character in the book
Like instead of saying she was dancing the read insert will be you were dancing
Like you are a character
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Its a game in Hollywood forum
Apparently the reader is a character in the book
Like instead of saying she was dancing the read insert will be you were dancing
Like you are a character
Oh wow! That is really interesting. But it can be really tricky to read too. I mean I wouldn't want to imagine myself in any story🤣
Girls please be safe and secure.. WHO has declared second wave of covid.. Already, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, UK, Spain, Germany have declared complete lockdown... Italy yet to confirm it...
In TN too, they are predicting it to follow after election... There's a steep rise in covid cases almost all states... So, please be safe and take necessary precautions while stepping out...
Girls please be safe and secure.. WHO has declared second wave of covid.. Already, Saudi Arabia, Tanzania, UK, Spain, Germany have declared complete lockdown... Italy yet to confirm it...
In TN too, they are predicting it to follow after election... There's a steep rise in covid cases almost all states... So, please be safe and take necessary precautions while stepping out...
People have become really casual about it now. I hardly see anyone with mask on the roads etc.
Exactly behen... People are taking things for granted... People should be responsible enough to understand such basic things ..Originally posted by: Octothorpe
People have become really casual about it now. I hardly see anyone with mask on the roads etc.
Theek hai.. Aap bhi shamil ho jana iss shubh kaam mein..Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Chalo chalo jaldi se finish this one
Exactly behen... People are taking things for granted... People should be responsible enough to understand such basic things ..
Absolutely. I'm still so scared to go out
Theek hai.. Aap bhi shamil ho jana iss shubh kaam mein..
I'm wandering alone on this thread🥺😭