It seems makers have decided to revolve story around AmDheer now.
A new promo has come and it is ONLY about AmDheer
Disappointed is an understatement
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
It seems makers have decided to revolve story around AmDheer now.
A new promo has come and it is ONLY about AmDheer
Disappointed is an understatement
It seems makers have decided to revolve story around AmDheer now.
A new promo has come and it is ONLY about AmDheer
Disappointed is an understatement
Exactly... Leads dont get married to other people.... The wedding gets canceled at the end moment like it did with Randheer and kb.... Here Vashma's marriage happened and its treated as a simple matter.
Partition promo has come. It has no vashmay👏👏👏👏👏👏
If they want to its possible. The problem is they dnt want to. I see no interest of theirs in vashmay.Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
Its clear that makers are having hard time dealing with more than 1 lead couple... I feel they are trying to focus on just one couple and their journey.... Rest of them will be pushed to background.... It would have been better had they promoted just one lead pair and rest as supporting characters.
lets show our disappointment in the comment section. I see no other way🥺It seems makers have decided to revolve story around AmDheer now.
A new promo has come and it is ONLY about AmDheer
Disappointed is an understatement
Partition promo has come. It has no vashmay👏👏👏👏👏👏
Vashmay is no more leads... They may get killed in the riots and leave their child under Radha's care.
lets show our disappointment in the comment section. I see no other way🥺
I already have commented both on twitter and insta .
What a let down this show has turned out to be
If they want to its possible. The problem is they dnt want to. I see no interest of theirs in vashmay.
They just used Vashmay's story to lure some viewers into watching the show as there are many people who loves watching interfaith love stories... Now they are not interested anymore.
😭😭😭😭I have nothing to say
Yes they did.😡Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
They just used Vashmay's story to lure some viewers into watching the show as there are many people who loves watching interfaith love stories... Now they are not interested anymore.