Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

SAIRAT FF - GHKKPM another version chap 9 - page 21 - Page 6

laksh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you for the update! My heart goes out to Sai...reading this made me relive the scenes post aabas death. She was so sad and lonely. Thrown into the house where so many decided to "hate" her for no good reason. 

laksh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: neeraja91

Thank you for the update! My heart goes out to Sai...reading this made me relive the scenes post aabas death. She was so sad and lonely. Thrown into the house where so many decided to "hate" her for no good reason. 

I know, was a tough time in her life. Her aaba was her life. 

W

From the current track in the show, I am able to understand why they are like that. Their status is so important that they don't care about their own daughter. Why will they even care about this girl? They threw Pulkit out if their life at the cost of their daughter's life and well being. The grihapraves scene makes so much of sense now. Virat had married her and brought her home, an orphan, not of their status and they couldn't even throw her the way they threw Pulkit. That is why the hostile behavior and however evil Karishma is, she can do ji huzoori, can swallow her self respect whereas Sai cannot do any of those. She cannot be controlled. And top of it Sai cannot act blind or deaf to what happens around her and that is why they hate her so much. Pathetic.

sairat07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah!!It was much better  than the real one ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘please continue soon ...Can't wait for the next twist!!!๐Ÿ’œ

Scribbled_tales thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful update...loved how you presented terrace scene. 

Tasu06 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Beautiful beautiful๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ par kya Virat aur Sai ki shaadi nahi hogi? 

Thanks for the update dear๐Ÿ˜š waiting for next ๐Ÿค—

laksh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sairat07

Yeah!!It was much better  than the real one ...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘please continue soon ...Can't wait for the next twist!!!๐Ÿ’œ

Sure, thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š

laksh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Riya_Mehta

beautiful update...loved how you presented terrace scene. 

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š

laksh thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Tasu06

Beautiful beautiful๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅบ par kya Virat aur Sai ki shaadi nahi hogi? 

Thanks for the update dear๐Ÿ˜š waiting for next ๐Ÿค—

Thanks dear ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ha ha ha abhi toh nahi hone waali...shaadi karke jhagda karne se accha pehle samajh toh le ki woh chahthey kya hain apni zindagi mein 

Upar se shaadi kara do toh gharwalon ki atyachar, abhi ke liye Sai ko thoda free Chester hain

Sabse zaroori baat mein koi samjhautha wali shaadi nahi chahthi thi. Mazboori mein kare to kare par samjhautha nahi. Aur mere story mein jo Sai hai thodi alag hai...agar Viru deal marriage propose karega toh yeh waali Sai reject hi karne waali hai ๐Ÿ˜‰

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's  superb loved it plz continue.