Originally posted by: merryyura
Watch it on voot select โ๏ธ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMWo1oaBe-y/?igshid=1frkiud3gahpb
Voot ke tags aa gaye , I hope better rahe voot pe
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: merryyura
Watch it on voot select โ๏ธ
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMWo1oaBe-y/?igshid=1frkiud3gahpb
Voot ke tags aa gaye , I hope better rahe voot pe
Arre haan
Colors ko tag nhi kiya
I have a question... So from 15th of march... Kabir will try to destroy both right.. Riddhima and vansh.... New vootselect ke promo me kabir Ka creepiness nhi dikhya.... I hope firse true love ki batein na kre kabir aaj ke ep ke baad
Also another question... As immj is shifting to ott platform... Ye beranga rangu abhi bhi apne shows ke promotion RiAnsh se hi karwayega Kay? ๐คฌ๐ก๐ก
Originally posted by: Tejaswini240896
I have a question... So from 15th of march... Kabir will try to destroy both right.. Riddhima and vansh.... New vootselect ke promo me kabir Ka creepiness nhi dikhya.... I hope firse true love ki batein na kre kabir aaj ke ep ke baad
New promo is actually not new at all...old promo hai..i think cliff wali and riddhima one is the abortion one
Waahh best hai๐คฃ