when the love confession happens it will be soooo good!!
I hope they dont give us tucha sa love confession,
BV shiv anandi wala is my ab tak ka fav, when anandi told shiv,
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
when the love confession happens it will be soooo good!!
I hope they dont give us tucha sa love confession,
BV shiv anandi wala is my ab tak ka fav, when anandi told shiv,
when the love confession happens it will be soooo good!!

I hope they dont give us tucha sa love confession,
BV shiv anandi wala is my ab tak ka fav, when anandi told shiv,
mine was dev and Sonakshi!! I love you as a man loves a woman!!!
mine was dev and Sonakshi!! I love you as a man loves a woman!!!
bahut hi badiya yaad dilaya, mine was one more Rohit and sona
infact this should be infront of samrat,
like sammy in hospital and sai was incharge as intern and viru comes, Sai mujhe kuch khena hai tumse,
not taking pakhi ka naam, warna bezati ho jayegi uski
mine was dev and Sonakshi!! I love you as a man loves a woman!!!
scenes are flashing dev imagining her closing his eyes, realizing, taking her to his fav place guess school na and then this scene was love 😳
That was an awesome show ❤️❤️
scenes are flashing dev imagining her closing his eyes, realizing, taking her to his fav place guess school na and then this scene was love 😳
That was an awesome show ❤️❤️
I loved it!! Even the family drama was good! One of the best in ITV