Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good Morning Ginni...
Good Morning...Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
Are we going to hear the same bgm for all the songs and this time I think they will be shoeing another level of dance completely
Looks like this dress she wore to deduce him again ... we just thought a lot seeing her like that
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU-3ISBPSD/?igshid=17lpu4y0038lx
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Good Morning...
Good morning
Any confirmed filings did they reveal
Monday and Tuesday I'm full busy with work
If they give at 7 PM I can come with WU but if they give morning around 10 then yes these two dates I might give late WU
Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
Are we going to hear the same bgm for all the songs and this time I think they will be shoeing another level of dance completely
Looks like this dress she wore to deduce him again ... we just thought a lot seeing her like that
https://www.instagram.com/p/CMU-3ISBPSD/?igshid=17lpu4y0038lx
Arey yar then better they shouldnt show dance or have bgm like roshni se bhare bhare whose copyright voot has
Abe ye kya h??
kuch nahi...🤪Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Abe ye kya h??
Ab bol birthday kaise ja rahi hai...
Tu khud se baat kyu kar rahi he 🤣
galti se mujhe hi quotes kar de...🤣Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Tu khud se baat kyu kar rahi he 🤣
Originally posted by: Shooting-Star
Tu khud se baat kyu kar rahi he 🤣
I think wo Abhyudaya ko quote karna chahti thi , khudko kardia 🤪