FUITV thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SAIS POV

They are at a restaurant to meet some of Virat sirs friends. Since, I had a long weekend and after all the drama that’s been happening at home, I agreed when Virat sir asked me to join him. Ok ok, that’s not the only reason, I have only seen him as khadoos jasoos, I was eager to know how he is with his friends.

There are 5 of them apart from us. Shivam and his wife Payal, Shilpa , Rahul and his girlfriend Preeti. They were laughing recollecting their college days , while the server came to serve their drinks order. I was not interested in drinking, plus even if I wanted to, thinking about kaku and her reactions will never let me enjoy the drink. Even before I could say no, Virat sir had the galls to refuse it for me, saying I won’t be able to handle it. KJ is underestimating her capacity. He pushed the drink away from her and giving her that i know it all look. I will gauge his eyes from his socket when we get home.

Shivam interrupted my violent thoughts against my husband.

“Sai, I never expected Virat to settle down any time soon. How did you manage this miracle? “

“Oh Shivam dada, why do you ask such a question ? Was he khadoos in college as well. No wonder he didn’t get married till now. He is lucky dada because of the circumstances that he met me, otherwise who will marry this strict officer. He is so lucky to have found me. Otherwise he wouldn’t know the meaning of having fun in life. “

I took a sideways glance at him to see his reaction. But he just smirked like he knew  I will be surprised by what Shivam dada was about to say. 

“What are you saying, Sai? Virat was the most sought out bachelor in college. Girls were after him. They would drool after him when he sang and played the drums. Shilpa, here was the only girl he spoke to but even rejected her in the final year.  He was the most naughtiest student and the most bright student of our college. “

I was shocked to say the least. Now that I observe, Shilpa was sitting next to Virat sir. Always touching  his shoulders, his arms casually whenever they were recollecting some memories of the past. Why is this making her so angry ? She spotted the tequila shot that was denied to her and was contemplating on whether to have it or not.  

“Sai, do you believe me now? My khadoos personality comes out only because of you. “He says with a wink.

“Don’t be mean, Viru. You could be a killjoy most of the times even in college. I get what Sai is trying to say, “said Shilpa giggling while looking at her Viru. 

How can she call my Virat sir, viru? Why are you thinking like a possessive wife. It’s a deal Sai. Look at him laughing his head off. Without realising she downed the tequila shot. Good god, this is super bitter. 

They had their food and the conversation was pleasant. Except for Shilpa’s shrill voice, when she was all over her husband. She felt light headed and relaxed. She remained a silent spectator and observing how happy her handsome husband is with his friends. Stupid gabbar, not paying attention to his wife. Also, she had been sneaking in drinks. The one he leaves lying around. At one point , Shilpa was about to wipe something from Virat sirs face, when suddenly she stood up which thankfully got his attention. 

“Kya hua, sai”

“KJ , I need to use the restroom “,saying this she walked away.

Virat was observing his wife as she walked away. First of all she looked super cute in casuals and why was she walking weirdly.She adjusted with his friends very well. He has been having a nice time with his friends after a long time. Pulling their legs and them teasing him. Maybe , he has not been paying to her this evening. He was deep in thought when Rahul interrupted him.

Virat, I think Sai has been sneaking in drinks. I am sure she definitely had the shot you denied her and now she downed mine. Is this her first time? I think you should go after her

Thanks Rahul. I didn’t notice. I better check on her. 

Oh my god. I can’t handle her when she is sober but I don’t know what she would do when she is drunk. Just as he was about to get up, he found his wife doing a little dance ,, swaying along with music player and walking towards the table. She spotted him and smiled at him in such a way that I think he forgot how to breathe for a second. 

Guys, I better take her home before all hell breaks lose. I had a nice time with you guys . He said bye in a hurry and rushed to meet her half way.

Sai come let’s get you home. 

Why khadoos Bandar? You were having SOOO much fun with your friends, especially that girl who kept touching you. Why do you want to leave? Actually let’s leave, I feel little light headed and funny. Shouldnt I say bye to your friends?

Virat couldn’t stop laughing at her words but he has to focus on getting them both back home safe and sound.

No need Sai. I informed them. 

He somehow got her inside the car. 

Virat sir, why are you always khadoos with me? Why were you popular back in college? My competition is increasing day by day. 

What completion , Sai ? What are you blabbering?

Arey duffer IPS, gar pe Pakhi didi is after you. Yahan Shilpa is after you. How can I protect you from them ? I am so busy , studying and doing house chores. Now I have to watch out for this Shilpa on top of protecting you from Pakhi didi’s clutches. How dare she touch you in front of me and you didn’t stop her? Being your wife is so difficult , only Sai Virat Chavan Joshi can do it. No one else can.

Virat was so shocked with the Haq she just showed on him. I wish she had said all this when she was sober. It’s just her drunk self talking. 

He chuckled at his  wife’s antics and enjoyed her badbad as he drove her home. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aww this was too cute! Thank you! Kerp writing. 

FUITV thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraja91

Aww this was too cute! Thank you! Kerp writing. 

Thanks! I have a lot of free time this week. I should get a life and do something fun 😛

Originally posted by: notaquitter

Thanks! I have a lot of free time this week. I should get a life and do something fun 😛

No. Just keep giving us more OS/FFs! Please! 🙏

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb update 

We have seen jealous Virat not jealous Sai 

Please write more

fathima14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's superb loved it. 

ssoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Wow......👏 .....very very cute......😍 😊 

Cute and jealous Sai.....

Keep writing......

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Aww,it was so cute. 

Viru keep your eyes open ,or else you might not heve those any more. 

It was so fun to read.

Bechari Sai ,how much will she struggle,pehle didi,abhi Shilpa, oh god🤣

And Shivam lit the perfect jealousy bomb in Sai. Mast a mast.

Do write more.❤

linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Awww this was super cute 

Loved it 

If virat was in sayis place KJ kya karega I mean kya woh apni dil ki baat bolega 

Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Just amazing❤️

Keep writing more