she was not there? She was doing her own live interview.
After finishing her interview she commented in Rrahul's live at the end.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
she was not there? She was doing her own live interview.
After finishing her interview she commented in Rrahul's live at the end.
Ahh like that 😊Originally posted by: PassionStar
After her live ended she joined Rrahul's live and commented there.
I hope the thrill Helly is talking about is real.
ahh like that. What did she comment? ☺️Originally posted by: Sgayuiyer
After finishing her interview she commented in Rrahul's live at the end.
she was not there? She was doing her own live interview.
Originally posted by: Abhyudaya
I think Rahul never repeated his interviews with anyone. Okay - if someone goes on sets it's fine but IG lives I don't think he did and if he did must say he must have liked it. But apart from that today felt quite a channel or production house promotion.
Such a boring live
Seriously same old Qns, I switched to Helly's live in between for the same reason.
Even Rrahul was talking about it. That they are working hard on getting the thrill element back.
I think they did the family drama at the end to gain the TRP.
Isse better Rra ka YT live tha 🤪