tab tak main so jaongi😆
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tab tak main so jaongi😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Its 1.15 am there.. 😆
you from usa?
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Sakshi bulao
Radiant bulao
Kuch bhi bulao i won't mind😆😳
Maine kal new puzzle online exam ke pehle Dekh liya 🤣
Bad idea
Itna nervous ho gayi attempt hi nhi Kiya 🤣
Pura din usko 😵
Aaj Kiya toh 1st hi ho paya😭
2nd kal karungi🤔
Seriously🙄🙄pehle exam pe focus karo fir game😆
Koi nhi kal araam se karna..last date hai
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
its late in India na...are all of you night owls ya waiting until 4am?
I'm Night owl since school days 😆
*Ab toh adat ho gayi hai aise jeene ki *😆
Plus college is online toh koi tension nhi😎
and im in past🤣🤣 no wait thats probably americans😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
you from usa?
Yes. I am.. 😆
its 2.49 pm here means I am 5 hours behind your time..
But I know the time in India as I am used to count when I call up my family.😁😁
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
I'm Night owl since school days 😆
*Ab toh adat ho gayi hai aise jeene ki *😆
Plus college is online toh koi tension nhi😎
@b:same here😆
Lol meri classes offline thi mujhe tab bhi koi tension nhi thi🤣coz i m light sleeper😆
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Seriously🙄🙄pehle exam pe focus karo fir game😆
Koi nhi kal araam se karna..last date hai
Itni Serious exam nhi thi 😂🤣
Bass class test thi 😆
Yup
Minionite is used to my late answers by now I guess 😆
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes. I am.. 😆
its 2.49 pm here means I am 5 hours behind your time..
But I know the time in India as I am used to count when I call up my family.😁😁
thats a talent of all us foreigners🤣