this is the best colour
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this is the best colour
congratulations rhea🤗Originally posted by: rheuji17
Btw guys I got promoted I was told on edt and just saw it on my notifcations 😆
mene nishu ke paav leg pakde😃
Thik hai kal me tum logo ko advance me LU dungi🤣🤣
jahan se akanksha ke liye rehaan aya tha,
upar title dekh🤣
Originally posted by: rheuji17
Btw guys I got promoted I was told on edt and just saw it on my notifcations 😆
There is notification for promotion as well😲
Congratulations on your Promotion🥳
My Fav UN color on IF
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo
Itna excited hai🤪?
Haa wo Soyi thi naa Naagin banke wo dekhna hai mujhe🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
There is notification for promotion as well😲
Congratulations on your Promotion🥳
My Fav UN color on IF
ye promotion wale notification ka mujhe bhi abhi hi pata chala,🤪
ho sakta hai naya add hua ho🤔
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Saru and aditiya k couple name...
AdRu/SaTiya/RuTiya ki bepannah mohabbat...
Ye sare kisi Sathiya gaye Budhdheke naam lag rahe hai🤪🤣🤣
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Haan it had decent TRP if you compare it with Rangu's shows😆
But for SP's Standards it was low🤪
It was good even with Child drama,They stretch it more with Jealousy thing IMO😵
I agree sitara has higher standards. Jealousy was stretched too much